What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 6/24/15 12:15 am

RNY  6 Years 2 Months Post Op

Morning

Insomnia strikes again - though I shouldn't complain as I have been really good for a few months now.  Going to a lunch today with a board I used to sit on - visiting my old work later this afternoon.

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 5 oz grilled salmon

1/2 cup of green beans

D - 2 cups of kale salad

5 oz chicken souvlaki with 1/4 cup of tzatziki sauce

4 asparagus spears

S - Source key lime dessert yogurt with sprinkle of fibre one cereal and cool whip

Jello pudding with cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,224,  Carbs - 79 Grams,  Fat - 47 Grams,  Protein - 108 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

crqvingchange
on 6/24/15 3:58 am

Good morning everyone.  This morning the scale is being very nasty.  I`m not too worried as I know that fluctuations happen, but I will play it safe today just in case.Yesterday I didn't get in any exercise so I am really feeling the need for a good workout today.

Today it`s swimming, yoga, paperwork, household drudgery, and a quiet night in with DH.

11 months post op

B. Large decaf, and an iced coffee protein shake

S. Another large decaf

L. Piece of trout, with a little lobster on top

S. Green smoothie maybe

D. half of a flatout flatbread pizza (never had this yesterday)

S. Source Greek yogurt and later I think I`ll have a Jello with a bit of whip on top (thanks for the craving Barb, lol)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

NewMe2.0
on 6/24/15 7:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

I am jealous that you guys can eat cool whip.  I have tried a few times in the past and it always makes me sick (seems to expand too much once in my pouch)...    :(

Enjoy a bite for me please!

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

crqvingchange
on 6/24/15 9:38 am

No Cool Whip for me, just the real whipped cream in an aerosol can. I usually only use a tablespoon or it feels like I'm getting the foamies.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 6/24/15 4:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Thank you for the advice and ideas yesterday re my fence - very much appreciated! My backyard is finally done and I can't wait to make it beautiful - I see a weekend of yard work ahead of me.

Off to work for the day, have to pick up a few grocery items on the way home and I may hit Costco if I'm feeling insane. ;)

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (strawberries & cream - yummy!)

S - Source Greek (cherry), a few grapes

L - the lunch I didn't eat yesterday - busy day and before I knew it the day was gone but my lunch wasn't :/

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2) - made with Applewood smoked cheddar - very different, I think I like it but the jury is still out

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun (tomato, lettuce, onion, cheddar, bacon)

S - not sure yet

Happy Hump Day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 6/24/15 6:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Sorry you are not sleeping Barb

Swimming today and biking home later. Otherwise just work and home. Pulled out a lot of camping equipment yesterday. I wash the dishes when we get home from camping then again before we leave for a trip. I think I am being a little obsessive but better to be safe. Might do some packing tonight.

Last time I swam I only had a baby bel an hour before and still had burbs. Today I am trying a small yogurt 2 hours before.

b greek yogurt, granola, strawberries

s Source yogurt

l Clover leaf mediterranean Toppers, yogurt

s snap pea crisps

d Romaine salad with egg and cheese, full fat dressing,

s sf pudding (can't have cool whip. My DH made me read the ingredients)

cal 949, carb 78, prot 84

s

crqvingchange
on 6/24/15 6:38 am

That's so funny Pat. My DH made me read the Cool Whip ingredients too. Now I use the whip in the aerosol can.   I buy the light and it says it is real cream.

Patm
on 6/24/15 6:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Some of the stuff in cool whip makes me sick. I always read the ingredients but was buying more from 'I want' than I need so was trying to indulge myself.

NewMe2.0
on 6/24/15 7:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

I just posted the same thing on CC's post...I didn't see your post until now...
Do you know which ingredients make you sick?  I think its the texture, or the way it expands that makes me sick.  Not sure, but I miss it.

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

Patm
on 6/24/15 7:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It has both xanthan and guar gum. Both irritate and give me cramps. You might find this interesting

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/a-health-nightmare-nothin g-cool-about-cool-whip/

Most Active
Recent Topics