lunch protein bar

did a work out class in the gym

snack 10 grapes

banana

supper was at 8 tonight real late slice of Hawaiian pizza

cup of watermelon

Monica9811
on 8/15/15 4:42 am - Peterborough, Canada

I know some people aren't a fan of this thread but personally I like it because it makes me think about what I ate in the day. I'm not a planner so to speak but know my guidelines. I read the what are you eating thread every day and the plans look great but did we actually follow it?  I think that is the key. Anyway here's my day yesterday

breakfast Greek yogurt and protein cereal

lunch 4oz chicken with tatziki and small amt of Greek salad. One bite of pita

dinner 4 oz beef filet one cob corn one slice of tomatoe and half slice garlic cheese bread. One piece of roasted potatoe

no snacks yesterday. 

highlandbear
on 8/15/15 6:41 am - Canada

I know that some people are probably not happy that I am doing this thread but I am being selfish and doing it for me and for others who do want it.. i often wonder how many stay with there plan when they post in the morning or do they have that glass of wine that they were not planing on having. Good for you for not having those snacks. That is hard. Your meals look so good.

Zizzler
on 8/15/15 4:45 am

Stayed on track today, very proud of myself!

Monica9811
on 8/15/15 5:10 am - Peterborough, Canada

Happy surgiversary!  Hard to believe a year has gone by already. You have done really well too!  Have a great weekend!

Zizzler
on 8/15/15 12:53 pm

Thank you very much, it does seem like it went by fast :0)

Monica9811
on 8/15/15 5:10 am - Peterborough, Canada

Happy surgiversary! Hard to believe a year has gone by already. You have done really well too! Have a great weekend!

highlandbear
on 8/15/15 6:38 am - Canada

You should be proud. The longer you are out the harder it is to stay on track I find

Zizzler
on 8/15/15 12:58 pm

I find it is harder already now than before because I can eat more and my brain knows that.  It has really sunk in that this needs to be a forever change.  I mean, I knew it logically but there is always the hope that you will magically be able to eat as you wish.  I am super glad that I did so much work pre-op, it is helping me stay on track now, but I have no doubt it will continue to be a challenge for the rest of my life.

highlandbear
on 8/15/15 1:19 pm - Canada

I would like to say yes you can eat what ever and never have to worry about it but you do. I am so thankful that I can not eat any deep fried stuff or I be in big trouble. I know it will always be a challenge for me. I have found this week doing this post very helpful even though people are against it. 

Most Active
Recent Topics