Update and fear

Smallermenow
on 9/9/15 10:11 pm

So, I have been having gallbladder attacks since surgery in April.  Finally had an ultrasound which found sludge in my gallbladder.  I was then sent for a CT Scan.  I was fine with all of this.  Prepared to get my gallbladder out.  I saw my doctor to go over my CT Scan results and was shocked.  My gallbladder is perfectly fine now, apparently fixed itself.  Unfortunately, they did discover something on my right lower lung.  I have to go back for more tests.  Being an ex-smoker, anything to do with my lungs has always scared me.  I know I did the crime and have feared when I will have to pay the price.  I have never had any problem with my lungs, but I am fearing the worst. 

On a positive note, I have no complaints about my gastric bypass.  I have lost 65 pounds since April and couldn't be happier about that.  I just needed to vent.  Thank you for listening.

Julie

crqvingchange
on 9/10/15 3:25 am

Hoping that everything turns out well.  Be grateful that they found this early.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Catw
on 9/10/15 6:17 am - Arnprior, Canada

It's scary when you feel so good to find out something may not be normal.  Hopefully when they do further tests, it will result in something minor.  At least they found out now and not 12 months ago.  You are in a much healthier place now, and your body will heal that much better.  Just try to keep positive about this.  You know you won't be going through it alone.
Cathy

Patm
on 9/10/15 6:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My father has spots show on his lungs. They were never cancer. It can be many benign reasons. I hope that is what happens for you.

Also congrats on the weight loss

Most Active
Recent Topics