What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

ntensegirl
on 9/29/15 9:20 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

that is the exact reason I am dreading having to buy the cpap machine...thank god I am covered fully..but it is waiting for my insurance to pay me back the $419 that is the kicker :(

Patm
on 9/29/15 6:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Slow starting today. Glad you had a good shopping trip CC. Went out to a friends last night to help her with a program she needs. Enjoyed socializing after.

Home tonight and probably to bed early.

I went totally off my regular morning meal and had something really not good for me but it is a one off.

B mini wheats and milk

l pea/lentil and ham soup, source yogurt

s mini carrots and hummus

d beef stew

s green grapes

BlakeandLillysMummy
on 9/29/15 6:45 am - Canada

Hey All,

I am 4 weeks post op today.. YaY.. my biggest hurdle has been getting enough protein in.. yesterday according to MFP I consumed 104g of Proteine - WOOT WOOT!!!!

So here's the plan for today:

B: Protein Shake - homemade w/ 2 scoops of protein/water/greek yogurt/frozen berries

S: Crackers & Laughing Cow or Tzakiki

L: Protinis - Proscutto & Provolone - Greek Yogurt (apple pie flavour!)

S: Crackers & Laughing Cor or Tzakiki

D:  Not sure yet - we have left over Tacos for the kids - but we have to run out to hockey, so not sure if I will have time to eat before we go.. may substitute with another protein shake.... or another Protini snack kit that I can take to hockey..... the joys of Rep Hockey!! :)

Until tomorrow... have a great one!

Heather

Referral: May 2014 Orientation: Sept 26 (HRRH): 1st Surgeon Appt: Feb 13 (Sohi @ HRRH) : Dietician/Social Worker/RN: March 25, 2015  Dr. Glazier - May 12, 2015  2nd Surgeon Appointment (Dr. Hagen) - June 1, 2015 -  Start Opti - August 19, 2015 - SURGERY SEPTEMBER 1, 2015  - HW 270lbs OW - 256.6 SW: 244.6

LeeLeewaysin
on 9/29/15 8:02 am - Constance Bay, Canada

Morning Folks

B: 3/4cup of greek 0% yogurt, 1TBSP of vector, 1 TBSP trail mix

2 Coffee's w cream

S: babybel cheese

L: 3oz chicken breast 3/4 cup of green beens w 1 TBSP of salsa

S: protein shake or 1 cup of veggies with hummus

D: Veggie burger and 1/2 corn

S: protein bar

Vits and Water.....but I have a confession, I didn't drink all my water yesterday....I struggle with water....I could days without it and be fine LOL. Ugh....I'm working at it, but some days I just, simply put, lose the battle.

Rest day.....crazy sore from yesterday but feel great:-)

have a great day folks.

Orientation: September 21, 2012 Nurse: March 26, 2013 Behaviorist 1st Appt: May 1, 2013, Behaviorist 2nd Appt & Nutritionist: June 18, 2013, Meet Dr. Mamazza Sept 16, 2013 Surgery November 20, 2013

northernga1
on 9/29/15 7:20 pm - Elliot Lake, Canada
On September 29, 2015 at 8:02 AM Pacific Time, LeeLeewaysin wrote:

Morning Folks

B: 3/4cup of greek 0% yogurt, 1TBSP of vector, 1 TBSP trail mix

2 Coffee's w cream

S: babybel cheese

L: 3oz chicken breast 3/4 cup of green beens w 1 TBSP of salsa

S: protein shake or 1 cup of veggies with hummus

D: Veggie burger and 1/2 corn

S: protein bar

Vits and Water.....but I have a confession, I didn't drink all my water yesterday....I struggle with water....I could days without it and be fine LOL. Ugh....I'm working at it, but some days I just, simply put, lose the battle.

Rest day.....crazy sore from yesterday but feel great:-)

have a great day folks.

When ever  have issues with drinking water what i do is I buy the 10 calorie diet cranberry juice and i water it down and i switch it up for a day or two and then im good to go back to drinking water.  I get into these funks where by 10 am if i havent had a glass or 2 of water i switch to the diet cranberry juice.  It really helps me to get my fluids in

Referral Feb 14 2014; Orientation July 30 2014; 1 on 1's Feb 17, 2015; Pre op May 27 2015; Surgery date June 16, 2015

crqvingchange
on 9/29/15 9:16 pm

Thanks for posting this, it sounds like a great idea.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 9/29/15 3:24 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Evening all. Glad you had fun wit your friends CC. I love malls especially these days where i can fit anything in any store. I forgot to ask you where you go for Zumba. My knee is slowly getting better and the surgeon gave me the go ahead to proceed with exercise as tolerated. I used the Y on Ottawa and i'm thinking of rejoining soon. I can feel my fitness levels have gone down tremendously since February.

23 months post op

B - 1 scrambled egg in 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1 slice cheese

L - 3oz swiss and ham stuffed chicken breast (took all the breading off so, not sure how much calories went with it), 1/2 cup cucumbers, pepper, onion and blue cheese salad, jello sugar free mousse

S - 2oz chicken breast, 4 strawberries

D - 3.5oz tilapia, 1/3 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup rice

S - 3oz chicken breast.

Seems the theme for today was a chicken, lol.

Totals include breaded chicken, did not eat the breading: 928 cals, 50 carbs, 40 fats, 93 protein

Have a great night all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics