What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Karen M.
on 10/19/15 7:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Ohhh, thank you :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Roma
on 10/19/15 5:58 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Morning,

Working today, a couple of appointments and a movie tonight. Welcome to the week everyone. It's so cold out but I'm hesitant to buy any clothes as the sizes are changing so fast (not that I'm complaining)! Maybe I'll check Value Village today.

4 months post op

B GNC total lean chocolate

S coffee with cream

L salmon salad with cucumber and tomato

D oxtail stew (DH is cooking some in the crockpot)

S greek yogurt and strawberries

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Roma
on 10/19/15 6:00 am
RNY on 06/15/15

The jambalaya sounds really good!

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Patm
on 10/19/15 7:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning CC. Your soup sounds good. I had a lazy weekend and really enjoyed it. I need to find some form of exercise now but otherwise things have quieted down. Home tonight. Will try to force myself onto the treadmill.

b greek yogurt, go lean cereal, raspberries

l good foods chicken salad, source yogurt, crackers

s apple

d mahimahi fish, salad, green beans

s 2 baby bel

new_me180
on 10/19/15 1:09 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Just taking a mental break before i finish my assignment due at 11pm. I was so cold today, i drank too much coffee. Hope everyone is well.

B - 1/2 egg and 1/2 demspters thin toast, i sausage

L - 3oz pork loin, 1/3 cup collard greens

S - 3oz turkey

D - 1/3 cup soybeans, 3oz oxtail

S - 1/2 cup milk

Have a great day all, Nia

crqvingchange
on 10/19/15 1:39 pm

Yesterday was way too cold. But is there such a thing as drinking too much coffee, lol? I had a doctor's appointment last week and I asked him about coffee, and he said there is now research showing that it is good for us. I told him that I drink decaf and he said that was still good. I then told him that I usually drink 6-8 coffees a day and I watched his eyes get big and his jaw drop, RFLMAO

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 10/19/15 3:54 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Lol, between coffee and tea, i think i drink about 10 cups as well, now that it's getting colder. Good coz i get my liquids in but sometimes i'd rather drink tea than eat so don't get all the nutrients. I drink regular coffee and i sleep like a baby, never feel the buzz others get with caffeine :(

Karen M.
on 10/19/15 7:46 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Those assignments due at night are such teasers, aren't they? "It's okay, you'll get it done", ""It's okay, you've got time", "Okay you have a whole evening to dedicate to this" - Ummm..... NO. LOL I feel your pain.

Karen

new_me180
on 10/19/15 7:52 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

LOL indeed Karen. You think you have time, but before you know it, it's 11pm. Jokes on me today, as soon as i had finished my Cornell Template, i went to dropbox it, only to find the professor extended the assignment to next week. It's a good thing, at least i got in done and now to move on to my Family Dynamics (Thurs) and Sociology (friday) assignments.

Karen M.
on 10/21/15 3:19 am - Mississauga, Canada

My assignments are always due Wednesday before midnight. Know what time I handed it in (via email, no real hands included lol) my last assignment? 11:57 PM. 3 whole minutes to spare. LOL

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics