Trio Appt

marielewis
on 11/22/15 4:13 pm

I Have my trio appts tomorrow at HRRH and I am excited and nervous   Not really sure what to expect and feeling unprepared 

Any imput would be awesome 

ready-4-new-start
on 11/22/15 4:34 pm - Canada

Hi, sorry I can't give u any advice my trios is in couple weeks I feel the same as you.. Nervous and unprepared I wanna wish u all the best for tomorrow.. Would like to hear how it went. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

marielewis
on 11/22/15 4:35 pm

Thank you I will let you know what happens LOL 

marielewis
on 11/23/15 11:27 am, edited 11/23/15 3:27 am

I had my trio appts.  They asked about my support system, the procedure, the risks , how to start eating after, how i deal with stress. She picked apart my diet  went over my blood work and all the vitamins i will need .  The cost and   the injections I have to give myself.    I also have to go back in 6 weeks To go over my diet again  also they wanted to know why I want the surgey and what I expect after    I arrived at 8 am and I was done at 11:45.  The ladies I saw were awesome and very kind 

ready-4-new-start
on 11/23/15 11:47 am - Canada

Thinks for the update.. Was it nerve wrecking?? I am starting to get nervous two weeks day I go for my appointment.. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

kimmygirl180
on 11/22/15 5:10 pm - Canada
RNY on 03/02/16

Hi marielewis, 

I just wanted to say hello and good luck with your trio appts.  I also want throgh HRRH and they are great.  Just make sure you have your 3 days of food logs, and know your operation inside and out.  They will ask you to describe what you are going to have done.  

Please let us know how things are going for you.  

My surgeon is Dr. Starr and am scheduled for March 28/16.  It has been a long road, but you will need it to prepare yourself.  Who is doing your surgery?  

Take care, 

Kim :)

Referral - September/14, Orientation HRRH - December 1/14, Surgeon appt. (Dr. Starr) - April 24/15, Trio appts. - July 21/15, Dr. Glazer - August 17/15, switched surgeon to Dr. Huynh Feb. 17/16, Surgery date - March 2/16-

1 year follow up - Lost 82% of my excess body fat. Starting weight 315lbs, today 151lbs.

marielewis
on 11/22/15 5:20 pm

Thank you I am hopimg to have the VSG and not the by pass but the Dr said at my last appt we can talk about that later and I (we)  could decide then.   What does the social worker ask? and nurse?   

Most Active
Recent Topics