What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 11/30/15 3:06 am

RNY  6 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Lots on the go today

STEPS - 14,002

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

3 oz roast turkey with 1TB of splenda cranberries

L - Deli ham and pickle on an Arnolds thins

D - 5 oz beef tenderloin

1 fingerling potato

2 carrots - small

S - Light and Fit Greek

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,010,  Carbs - 61 Grams,  Protein - 108 Grams,  Fiber - 10 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 11/30/15 3:50 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Barb, I hope you had a great American Thanksgiving! What did you think of the Grey Cup? I was slightly disappointed that our Ontario team didn't win.

Off to work for another fun-filled day, was up early for Cyber Monday deals - not so much. Though I did place an order for a smart TV - and it went through Paypal, but timed out on the end of the merchant.. So now I don't know if I bought it or not. LOL! Roasting a chicken for dinner tonight - not quite as delish as turkey. ;)

9.5 years post-op

--coffee with cream x4 over the day --

B - GNC Total Lean (swiss chocolate) - 1/2 the bottle, I'm finding the whole thing too much first thing in the AM.

S - Source Greek, 2 clementines

L - 4 oz Costco chicken salad (yay!), 4-6 melba toast (I bought the "Irresistables" brand to try - they're smaller toasts and come in packs of 6, which is much more convenient than the Grissol 10 packs - too much, and then they get stale...), sliced pickles

S - same as lunch minus the melba toast

D - 4 oz roast chicken, spoonful each of sage/onion stuffing and mashed potato, a couple of green beans and carrots, a little gravy

S - nada, I'll be full from that dinner

Have a marvelous Monday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 11/30/15 3:52 am

Is this a drive by or do you think I am going to see your butt here more often?

Your dinner sounds wonderful!

Karen M.
on 12/1/15 3:11 am - Mississauga, Canada

Hopefully not a drive-by!

My dinner was delicious but that is not a Monday-night-after-working-all-day deal.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 11/30/15 6:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. I am going to have a few hard days resisting the left over pies I made. Especially the blueberry. My scale is acting up as well. I stepped on it when I got up and saw that yes I over did it yesterday. Then later after my shower I stepped on it again and I was down 3 lbs. So either I was really dirty or something is off. I am still higher than I want to be so I will still cut back but I would like to think the scale would be more accurate

Work then home. I may go swimming but not sure at this point how work will play out.

b greek yogurt, raspberries

s baby bel

l pea/lentil ham soup, small amount of left over kale salad

s waldorf salad

d stir fry chicken with snow peas, mushrooms and broccoli

s tea

calories for all this seem low but to me it seems like a lot of food.

birdiegirl
on 11/30/15 12:30 pm

Blueberry pie?  I am slobbering 

Patm
on 11/30/15 12:34 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

From frozen wild berries. I wish I could send you some.

crqvingchange
on 11/30/15 8:10 am

Good morning everyone.  I got up at 6:30 in a panic to get to the pool and found out when I got there that it was closed because of a malfunctioning chlorinator.  I tried to look on the bright side and got some of my grocery shopping done.  This cold is still hanging on and my voice still sounds bad.  People are backing away from me because no one wants to get sick, especially before Christmas.  There are so many things that I have to get done on my "to-do" list and I just don't have the energy.  You may see far fewer posts from me until after the holidays, just so I can try to get more done.  It seems like others are feeling the time crunch too because there are so many MIA's on this thread, it's been so quiet.  

Not sure what's on my menu today.  I bought shrimp, but I'm not really hungry for anything.  There is some beef broth simmering right now, so maybe I'll have that.  Going outside to put up some Christmas lights, and then later I'll start writing Christmas cards until my hand cramps, lol.

Have a good day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 11/30/15 12:31 pm

Allow yourself to rest eh?   

new_me180
on 11/30/15 8:43 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Good morning all. I finally got a lay in as the professors were kind enough to give us Monday and Tuesday. There is a catch though, have to finish an essay by today 11pm and a video assignment i have to review and write up by Wednesday. I can see the finish line come December on 18th. When do you get of Karen? We should meet and have a party, lol. CC that cold sounds nasty and persistent, hope you rid of it soon.

B - 1/3 cup 12 grain hot cereal, 1 tbsp pb, 4 slices banana

L - 3oz pork

S - 2oz salmon

D - 3oz turkey wing

S - tea, boiled egg

Have a great day all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics