Meet the surgeon TODAY. !!!!!! FINALLY HERE !!!!!

sfayad
on 12/15/15 3:05 am - Canada

The big day has come for me all the hard work to just get here has so been a big challenge for me. I find myself very nervous and excited at the same time as today I will know when my surgery will take place.  

I know that l will be starting the optifast and hope that it's only a few weeks of it and then surgery.  

But deep inside i feel cautious as I just don't want any steps backwards to happen. 

I been compliant through out the entire process and from day one and  at every appt I've had a weight loss when getting weight in. 

Ive lost 29 lbs so far just from changing poor habits and from day one the one thing I did that helped me the most was ???. 

YA !!!!  I totally eliminated sugar and fried foods from my diet, and eating right. And for the most part losing the weight loss was relatively easy. 

My hopes are to get a surgical date in January today and start the the final steps to get to surgery.  

I have amazing support as my wife is absolutly amazing. 

She has been my number one supporter as to  keeping me motivated to  do this has been a challenge for her  . 

She is a nurse and has amazing insight into what I should do and make me as successful as possible. I can totally say this day would not have happened without her.  

My # 1 supporter in this whole process. 

wish me luck !!!! 

Thanks to all members on this site for your comments and experiences have truly helped my journey.  I thank you all. !!!!!!

simon

Ginnny
on 12/15/15 12:15 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Well Simon, how did you make out?

Most Active
Recent Topics