What are you doing/eating today ( Wednesday)

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/16 1:37 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

No roquefort either, hubby is not a fan of blue cheese so I just buy a bit now and then for myself.  Maybe I'll wait til I get to the store and pick some up to make next week.  I always seem to have leftover chicken anyway.  LOL  I use my kitchen scale all the time.  We had company once and I hadn't put the scale in the cupboard and they said, may we ask why you have a scale out, what exactly are you weighing?  LOL  I think they thought I was selling pot or something.

birdiegirl
on 2/10/16 11:35 am

thanks CC and Tracey for the recipe.   I love spicy too so lots of Franks and I like the idea of cukes for crackers with it. 

CC do you have the mfp stats for it too?  Saves me inputting

thanks

crqvingchange
on 2/10/16 12:55 pm

Stats are for 1/4 of the recipe Calories 186, Carbs 5, Fat 8, Protein 21.  This does not include the cucumber.  Sodium is 763 (not great but most of my other foods are low in sodium)

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 2/10/16 1:21 pm

Thanks for this CC.  Going to try this soon

Wenders8
on 2/10/16 4:01 am

Good morning! I was up at 3:30 this morning Barb, alittle behind you but still early! This isn't the norm for me so hopefully it doesn't start a new trend.  I hope you manage to get your click reset tonight. Heading out of town after dinner for protein powder and may just have to stop into Costco as well!  I will have to hit the treadmill when I get home to try and keep on track with my exercise.  here are my eats for the day..

b- protein drink 

s- source Greek yogurt

l- 2 oz turkey breast with 1 tbs gravy and 1/2 c Brussel ssprouts

s- 1/4 c edamame salad, 1 mini baby bel

D- 1/2 c sautéed zucchini noodles with 1/4 mushroom / garlic sauce and a smidge of parm

S- mooza cheese stick

all water and vits 

have a wonderful day everyone!

birdiegirl
on 2/10/16 4:22 am

Wendy I sure hope your sleepless night is a one of.

LOVE your lunch.  

Wenders8
on 2/10/16 1:24 pm

I had you at Brussels sprouts didn't I!!! Lol

Patm
on 2/10/16 6:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Snow out there and dropping temperatures.

I finally went swimming yesterday. Since they re-opened the pool a lot of people have not come back. At one point I had the pool to myself. the whole time I was there I had a lane to myself. Such a luxury.

Work then home.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l left over stir fry chicken, cabbage salad, yogurt

s small apple, cheese

d left over salmon patties and cabbage salad

s laughing cow and breton crackers

cal 870, carb75, prot 70

new_me180
on 2/10/16 11:24 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Had a slow day today as class is in the afternoon. Had a mid-term for Counselling, not too bad. I really need to get my act together. I find myself slipping quite a bit, not good. My med size clothes are getting a little too snug. Back on track and try not to beat myself up too much. 

2yrs post op

B - 1/3 cup zucchini squash, 1/4 cup ground pork

S - 1oz cheese, 4 strawberries

L - 1/3 cup shrimp, 1/3 cup cucumber, carrot slaw

S - 1/2 cup 1% milk

D - 2oz beef, 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1.3 cup enoki mushrooms

S - 2oz meat of some sort.

Have a great day all, Nia

birdiegirl
on 2/10/16 11:37 am

Nia its a constant battle.  The important thing is to be aware and react when necessary eh?

Most Active
Recent Topics