What are you eating/doing (Monday)

Patm
on 2/15/16 6:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy Family Day. Today will be a walk then some cleaning. Not too much since tired from yesterday. The weather will be better today so looking forward to not freezing when out walking

b 1 egg, 2 sl bacon

l ham on lettuce, yogurt

s apple

d pork chop, broccoli

s laughing cow, breton crackers

cal 815, carb 49, prot 62

Bob H.
on 2/15/16 8:08 am - Nepean, Canada
RNY on 08/12/15

Enjoying a WFH day today (work from home) and waiting on tomorrows snow storm ;( Here's my day...

B: 1 poached egg, 1/2 toasted wholewheat english muffin, 1/4 cup of cottage cheese with 1/4 cup of strawberries

L: 1 homemade chicken wrap with lettuce on wholewheat wrap, mustard and lettuce, maybe some hot peppers if i feel adventurous

S: banana / yogurt

D: turkey meatloaf with protein mixed in, some light cheese on top and some vegies

Hope to make it to the gym today (I go M/W/T) depends on how busy working from home is, if not, I'll hit the eliptical for an hour!

Visualize the person you want to be every chance you get - and you can become it!

------------

Century Club Member at 6 months, working on my next 50 years!

crqvingchange
on 2/15/16 9:27 am

Nice menu Bob.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 2/15/16 1:39 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I usually go MWF also. Long walk today but no swimming for me. excuse to be lazy

Most Active
Recent Topics