What are you eating /doing today FRIDAY!!

Patm
on 4/15/16 6:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. TGIF!!! It is suppose to be a great weekend. I was going to go swimming yesterday but received an e-mail telling me someone had fouled the pool. What a way to phrase it. The pool has to be closed for 24 hours so not sure if I will or want to go swimming.

I have been eating too much crap in the afternoons so I have brought better food to eat

Home tonight just relaxing and playing scrabble.

b greek yogurt, strawberries

l salad with chicken, yogurt

s celery with PB and baby bel

d pork with bacon on a stick, broccoli

s glass of wine

crqvingchange
on 4/15/16 9:28 am

Pat sorry to hear there was a CODE BROWN your pool.  Why do I keep hearing the Jaws theme in my head lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 4/15/16 9:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Unfortunately they bomb the pool with chlorine. they sent out a message that it is open but the chlorine levels are high. It already makes me itch so I will wait until Monday

Meggles07
on 4/15/16 9:47 am - Canada

Today is glorious. I took the dog for a walk along the river. I could have kept going but she was panting and giving me a tortured look. We will work up to longer walks and get some of the winter weight off (both of us).

Tonight I'm going wedding dress shopping for my sister. Poke me in the eye. I would much rather lay on the couch and watch TV ;)

Breakfast - ham, yogurt

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - zucchini lasagna and chicken

Snack - egg, pickle

Snack - nuts and apricots

Dinner - chicken and veggies

Snack - pudding and protein cake

All water and vits

Patm
on 4/15/16 9:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am stuck in the office today. I will go for a walk soon. I actually enjoyed going wedding dress shopping. The dresses were all so beautiful.

Meggles07
on 4/15/16 9:52 am - Canada

I'm sure I will have a good time once I get there... I think I might just be in a complaining mood today ;)

Zizzler
on 4/15/16 1:23 pm

Pat that is so gross re the pool, I once was in a pool and a dirty diaper went floating by me, yuck!  Wedding dress shopping is a nightmare, I totally agree.  Hope she decides quickly for you.  Really good eating day today, very proud of myself :0)

20 months post op, today is my surgiversary

B - gnc lean protein shake, decaf coffee throughout day

S - 3/4 cup Skyr plain Icelandic yogurt with sf mango peach water enhancer added

L - low carb ready made chicken chilli from the low carb grocery. 26g protein, 6 net carbs! I liked it although it seemed waterier than usual

S - packet roasted almonds, later...Coke Zero, sf mango peach water

D - going to try one of those nutrisaveurs low carb entrees from the low carb grocery

S - celery sticks with jalapeño cheez whiz

All water and vits.  Have a nice evening everyone!

crqvingchange
on 4/16/16 3:33 am

Hey Zizzler, let me know how the Nutrisaveurs tastes.  I special order the Big Train Protein Spiced Chai latte all the time, and I could always add one to my order.  If you see anything on the Netrition website that you would like, Doris at the Low Carb Grocery will special order it for you.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 4/16/16 4:17 am

Hey Cc, I ended up eating a low carb protein mug cake instead, but I will let you know what I think when I do eat it.  Good to know they will special order for you, do they charge extra for it?  Does the netrition stuff count toward the 100 dollar free shipping deal?  I still have not tried the big train spiced chai latte but it sounds awesome, thanks for the reminder!  I have not bought anything from low carb since new years actually, so I am past due to put in an order!

crqvingchange
on 4/16/16 4:37 am

If you special order it does count towards the $100 free shipping.  Doris is great, I send her an email of what I want and she puts in the order.  Of course they add on their markup from the Netrition price and also the exchange.  They usually get their Netrition order in once a month, so I wait until their order comes in and then they ship it to me.  The Spiced Chai has 150mg of caffeine per serving, but I only have 1/2 a serving at a time because I find it still quite flavourful with just the half (75mg of caffeine hasn't kept me awake so far, it also has less than 1g of net sugar)

Most Active
Recent Topics