file sent! surgical Ed?

breuxo
on 7/19/16 4:11 pm

my file was sent to Toronto east!!!

how long before Windsor will call me to do my surgical Ed class? is it a long waiting from file being sent to surgery? 

Jo0710
on 7/20/16 5:53 pm

Can I ask why you chose Toronto over Guelph? I'm going through Windsor and just starting out. Had my nurse consult today. Nut class Aug 16, Doctor consult with Dr. Cheung the 24th and social worker the 30th. I'm hoping they book the dietician on the 30th too so I don't have to drive so much. 

breuxo
on 7/20/16 6:19 pm

a nurse hinted at me they are faster right now, I didn't care which one to be honest. also I don't think you will have your dietician appointment then they normally do it 6-8 weeks after the nut class. and i think you see social worker twice forsure as I had homework given to me at the appointment 

Jo0710
on 7/20/16 6:53 pm

More homework? Other then the original stuff from the first one? The nurse only mentioned a possible second Doctor Appointment if he decided a sleep apnea test needed to be done. I hit 2/8 of the marks for it. 

breuxo
on 7/20/16 6:57 pm

yes they gave me a "diary" to do and 3 times a week I had to write in it about what I did to avoid giving in to cravings or something along those lines. I believe everyone does it but I'm not sure!  I didn't need a sleep apena test done the nurse told me I may but the doctor said I didn't meet any points for it.  when you go to the nut class you also get homework for the dietician as well.

Jo0710
on 7/20/16 7:04 pm

Easy enough. I do it now with my Fitbit app. I can write it down. Good for the cravings too.

which doctor in Windsor did you see? 

breuxo
on 7/20/16 7:07 pm

dr shobian? no idea the spelling so I probably butchered it. 

Jo0710
on 7/20/16 7:18 pm

I was hoping Dr Cheung so I could know what I'm going into! Haha

the nurse was happy that I had a scope done in 2013 and wanted all that info about my gallbladder and my appendix surgery from 2008. Crazy amounts of forms to get from the hospital. 

breuxo
on 7/20/16 6:20 pm

like I saw the SW had my nut class and they booked the social worker for second time and dietician same day. sometimes you need to see a dietician may times before passing 

Most Active
Recent Topics