cheated on opti!?!

breuxo
on 9/10/16 4:13 pm

after reading about a lady who cheated on opti today all I could think of is omg I want to cheat! she did it I want to. so of course today was extra challengening! I'm only on day 3 of opti fast, my family went out to dinner and left me at home and trust me I really wanted to go....

i even cried lol

but I can proudly say I did not cheat!!! the feeling past and I'm so so proud of myself now :) another day down!! day 4 tomorrow :)

referred mid Jan, info session feb 29th, nurse April 25th, nut class may 3rd, Doctor may 10th, social worker may 12th, dietician & sw July 11th, Doctor July 19, surgical education class August 22, meet the surgeon August 31, surgery September 22/16

sneezy6145
on 9/10/16 4:38 pm

Good for you!  I found day 2 and 3 the hardest. It will get easier and then a hard day will sneak in here and there. Get.yourself some sugar free gum. That helped me a lot. I chewed more gum in my 3 weeks than I did my entire life, lol. You can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Keep up the awesome job!

Patm
on 9/11/16 4:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Being on Opti is awful. Try to make this a commitment to your future. You were strong and you can do this

rce884
on 9/12/16 4:52 pm
RNY on 09/05/17

I know i am not looking forward to the opti. i was seeing a diet doctor for a few years and out of desperation he put me on an optifast diet. i was enthusiastic for the first week. after that it was horrible. i cried all the time. but that was when i thought i was going to be on it for months. you can do it. it is only a few weeks right? so just cry if you must. but know it is all worth it in the end. 

you will be so happy when it is all over!

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!

Highest weight 311/ Weight day of surgery 271/One Month 257/ Two Months 247.5 / Three Months 241/ Four months 234/ Five months 228

Most Active
Recent Topics