Canadian Protein

Kathy1212
on 12/13/16 11:42 am

I didn't know it could be added to hot foods too. That would work great in soup then, as long as it is not too hot. Thanks for letting me know!  I'll have to try that!

Teena D.
on 12/13/16 5:24 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

They are 1 serving. The cappucino is amazing! I love it.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Kathy1212
on 12/13/16 11:44 am

Thanks for letting me know.  I can't wait to try them. The cappuccino sounds yummy!  I'm looking forward to trying them all.

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/16 5:26 am

I am one month post op and love their Original Chocolate, Vanilla, and Unflavoured whey isolate. I use the unflavoured also to mix into soups, etc. for extra protein, can't taste it at all.

Kathy1212
on 12/15/16 6:50 am

Thanks for letting me know!  I hope I'll love it post op too.  How are you doing, 1 month post op?

Kathy

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/16 8:17 am

Hi Kathy, I am doing really well thanks for asking. I didn't have post surgery pain for very long and am back to my regular activities. I can still tire easily but take breaks when I need them. Food so far has been easy ... I am just finished the pureed stage and have started soft foods. So far I am really happy with how things are going. How are you doing leading up to surgery, do you have surgery date?

Anne

Kathy1212
on 12/17/16 5:00 pm

Hi Anne,

I'm so glad you're doing well and that you're happy with how things are going! That's great! 

I do have a surgery date; February 1st, 2017.  I also was already given the date for my 1 month post op, Feb. 28th, lol.  I have my pre-surgery visit January 10th and start Opti on Jan. 11th. , so 25 days to go, not counting today!  I'll be on Opti for 3 weeks so hopefully will lose weight before surgery.

It's going to be a lot of winter travel for me; twice to Toronto and then to Sudbury for post-op.  I live in Sault Ste. Marie so it's quite far to get to Toronto.  I'm flying for surgery but can't really afford to fly both times what with needing to stay in Toronto for a week for surgery, so I'll probably take the Greyhound for presurgery and drive to Sudbury, unless the roads are too bad, in which case I'll take the Greyhound then too. We already have over 2 feet of snow, and I'm not as brave as I used to be when I was younger. I used to drive back and forth to Toronto in any weather without a problem but now I'm a huge wimp, lol.

Kathy

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/16 7:20 am

That's exciting Kathy, your dates are coming up soon. No doubt you'll lose on opti. Wow, you do have a lot of travel and I don't blame you for wanting to take the Greyhound rather drive these winter roads. I've visited Sault St. Marie and that's a long trek to Toronto. But so worth it to have this surgery done. I'm early out but already feel it's the best decision I've ever made! All the best with your preparations and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Kathy1212
on 12/19/16 8:37 pm

Hi Anne,

I'm so glad you are doing so well, and that you feel it's the best decision you've ever made.  I sure hope I'll feel the same way.

How cool that you've visited the Soo. Usually when I mention where I'm from, people draw a blank, lol.

Have a wonderful holiday too, and continued luck on your journey.

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics