What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 5/16/17 4:08 am

Good morning lovely Pouch Pals as Ginny calls us. This morning I'm going swimming and then you guessed more errands and calls. Tonight I am going to a yoga class to stretch my body and calm my mind.

The eats today at almost 3 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein added as creamer

Burger with fried egg on top

Cucumber and red pepper slices with Bolthouse dressing

Scrambled eggs with peppers and cheese and a few slices of bacon (breakfast for dinner, lol)

Hot protein latte before bed (not decaf, but not too bad on the caffeine numbers)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/16/17 5:04 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My mind is rolling with all the last minute details before we leave. We are being picked up tomorrow at 4am -- thank goodness I don't have to drive after getting up that early.

Today I have an appointment to get my legs waxed. Why do we torture ourselves?? Lol Then my puppysitter (grandma) is coming over to visit and go over the puppy rituals and routines. Terrible how spoiled those pups are ;)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chili with extra beef

Snack - egg, pickles

Dinner - bunless burger

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/16/17 5:36 am

My furbabysitter is doing the same thing, lol. No way am I getting my legs waxed, I'm too old to care if I have a few blonde (gray) fine hairs here and there. Now gray roots are a different thing. They have been dealt with.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/16/17 5:49 am - Canada

I don't get waxed very often, but I do the part that bugs me -- not the whole leg. I try to stick to doing cosmetic things that either bug me or improve the quality of my life. I don't subscribe to social expectations for most things... Comfy shoes, no makeup, quick hairstyle lol.

Linda M.
on 5/16/17 5:42 am - Orillia, Canada

Have a GREAT time Meggles!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Meggles07
on 5/16/17 5:49 am - Canada

Thanks!!

crqvingchange
on 5/16/17 5:49 am

What snacks do you have planned for your trip? Enquiring minds are at a loss of what to pack. Have a safe and trip and wonderful time.

Meggles07
on 5/16/17 5:55 am - Canada

Thanks!!

Oh, I'm bad this time... I'm just taking a couple protein bars for the plane ride because our hotel is across the road from a big Walmart. Our hotel room has a mini fridge so I'm planning to get yogurt, peanut butter, pepperettes, nuts, etc. when I get there.

Usually when I travel I take a ton of things because I don't know what will be available. I have taken quest chips, dried chickpeas, nuts, jerky, protein powder, dried soybeans, and protein bars in the past.

Also, I just found out that there is a McDonald's within spitting distance. Dangerous!! I've only had part of one breakfast sandwich from there since surgery. Hopefully my SO won't get a craving ;)

Smoka
on 5/16/17 5:34 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Hi Everybody,

Rushing around this morning..gotta be in Brampton by 10. Here's my food for the day. Have a great day everyone!

Breakfast - Eggs, avocado, tomato, grapes, green smoothie

Snack - Apple, almonds, pistachios

Lunch - Kale salad, chicken

Snack - Apple with peanut butter

Dinner - turkey sausage, zucchini, mushrooms, salad

crqvingchange
on 5/16/17 5:38 am

Nice pre-op menu Barbara.

Most Active
Recent Topics