What are you eating/doing (Sunday)

Patm
on 8/6/17 6:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Got the names of the comedians mixed. It was Jeff Dunham we say Friday night. He was funny but took the same topic, his new twins, and made jokes all night about being an older father. Got old after awhile. Motel we stayed in had a really hard bed so little sleep for me. Sleep great last night. A little worried about when we go away for 3 weeks. Sleeping in different hotels,bb's and AIRBNB. My GP has given me some tylenol 3's I am hoping not to have to use them too often.

Home today with perhaps some visitors

b greek yogurt, rhubarb

l tuna, mayo, crackers

d shish k bob, tzatziki, cabbage salad

s ?

Have GREAT DAY

Meggles07
on 8/6/17 7:31 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Yesterday was not a great travel day -- it ended with us having to book and move to an expensive hotel last minute because our AirBNB was horrible. We had done AirBNB before and it was amazing. This hotel is amazing but more than twice the cost of the condo we were hoping to stay in for the week.

Today I'm going to register for my conference and walk around the city and see if I can find some healthy food options. Last night we were told they had breakfast a la carte, but this morning was buffet only at $15.99 USD each. No thanks.

Breakfast - half a leftover chicken sandwich

Snack - protein bar

Everything else is completely unknown. Not ideal.

All water and vits.

Patm
on 8/6/17 7:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry about your accommodations. If your room has a fridge go to a grocery tore for some yogurts or something you can have for breakfast at least.

Meggles07
on 8/6/17 9:03 am - Canada

The BNB had a fridge but the hotel room doesn't. I put my sandwich on ice last night but it didn't last all night. I will have to find some place close to get fresh food each day :)

Monica9811
on 8/6/17 1:55 pm - Peterborough, Canada

If you tell them you are diabetic they have to provide a fridge. Just tell them your cooler wasn't sufficient. I do this every time I travel but it's for my beer

leeann73
on 8/6/17 12:23 pm

Visiting a friend at hospital who is terminally ill. Then my nieces bday party. 6 hours of driving in all

breakfast: protein bar

lunch: protein shake

snack: protein bar

dinner: burger with no bun

bedt I could do on an emotional day with lots of alone car time.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active
Recent Topics