What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 5/11/18 4:19 am

Good morning Pouch Pals as Ginny calls us. We finally made it to Friday. This morning I'm running some errand****ting the gym, and tonight is date night for DH and I. We will go and listen to live music and go out for dinner.

Accountability: Not too bad. I stuck to my plan 95% and switched out a snack

Question of the Day:If you won the lottery and had the option to tell or not tell anyone, would you tell? I think i wouldn't tell because I'm sure long lost relatives would come out of the woodwork. Also, I'd like to leave donations anonymously.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf with SF Coffeemate

S. Protein iced coffee

L. Grilled salmon on a salad of spring mix, a few sliced strawberries, Feta cheese, sweet peppers, cucumbers, WF Pear/White Balsamic dressing

D. Maybe beef brisket with a little gravy and a salad.

S. Fit Frappe Vanilla Latte

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/11/18 5:15 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm meeting DH for lunch today and then going to the store to buy some coffee that's on sale for my mom. I saw the OB doctor yesterday and baby is measuring right on schedule and 50th percentile for all their measurements. I'm quite pleased about this because my family has a tendency towards large babies -- the winner being my cousin at 11.5 pounds.

QOTD: I would do my best not to tell anyone because I have some close family members who are terrible with money. They have already burned through several monetary gifts that should have helped them for a while. Instead of giving cash I would rather purchase things they need... Maybe that would be better.

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast and PB

Lunch - tbd

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - cheesy chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/11/18 9:59 am

Yahoo, Baby Thor is bulking up.

Where is coffee on sale? Inquiring coffee addicts need to know, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/11/18 10:51 am - Canada

No Frills -- but they didn't have any decaf. My parents live up north so I stock them up - five regular and five decaf. But no decaf today. Large cans for $6.97. They are $15.99 at their local grocery store.

Linda M.
on 5/11/18 7:06 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning all,

I've been away for awhile trying to close the business and it's been hectic. Closed on April 27th (a definite happy, sad), went to Tennessee with my husband and had a great time hiking in the Smoky Mountains, visiting Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, swam, camped, shopped and had a lot of relaxing "we" time. It was wonderful and just what I needed. Since coming back on Sunday, I'm printing for Elections Ontario, finishing a newsletter and doing a mail-out of municipal garbage tags. I was thankful that the new owner of the building extended my lease by a month so I could get this work done. The bonus is that I am doing it during my own time as I don't have to be here during regular office hours. I'm much more productive without customers - and a lot poorer - lol. It would have been 29 years on June 12th, so I am thankful and more than a little sad. It took the trip and being away for a week to really confirm that it was the best choice and there will be many opportunities for me ahead.

I hope all of you are well. I forget when your due date is Megs and am happy that your pregnancy is progressing well.

I'm staying around the 155 mark and am still sticking to my eating plan on a daily basis. I don't tend to stray very much, but I did have four wine gums yesterday. Bread, rice, and pasta are on my "no, no" list for many reasons, but mostly because they sit like a stone and make me feel unwell. Still eating too fast and often guzzle, but am trying to be mindful of both and try to slow down.

I can't believe how light I feel on my feet. Hiking, walking, and all physical activity is sooooooo much easier and I'm never winded. So thankful to be outside and the sun and warmer weather is welcome.

I had my visit with the nurse practitioner at the end of March. She was great. She started laughing - to the point of crying - and said I had lost 95.5% of my excess body weight. She was so pleased for me. When you have this much commitment from your healthcare team, how can we not be pleased with our decision and our own commitment to the process?

As to your question, I agree, I would keep it quiet and donate anonymously. An unexpected gift should be shared and there is no need for credit.

B - Caramel Premier Protein (yummy U.S. buy) and rivers of black decaf.

S - Pepperjack cheese stick

L - 1/2 stuffed pepper (no rice) with Tzatziki

S - Plain Skyr with blueberries and S.F. vanilla

D - Going to dinner with friends - looks like a Cobb salad and a glass of Pinot Grigio.

I've missed you and continue to appreciate your encouragement and support.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 5/11/18 10:03 am

Linda so great to hear from you. Love me some Linda. I saw your rivers of decaf.

Your trip sounds like so much fun and a great NSV that hiking was not an issue. As for selling the business, I agree that you made the right choice, just from you comments about travelling and being busy with volunteering. You were pretty stressed before Christmas with all of the parcels, and now you sound excited about your new retirement.

Meggles07
on 5/11/18 10:53 am - Canada

I'm due August 5th (that would be 40 weeks) but the OB keeps saying things like, oh, let's just try to get you to 34 weeks. I'm like no, let's get me to 40 weeks ;) lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics