What are you eating/doing today -- Wednesday?

Meggles07
on 1/23/19 5:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are probably hibernating today. That's okay, I have a few things on my to-do list. We went to see another house last night and it was horrible. The property and location is great, but the house has obvious signs of flooding in the basement -- probably because of the river ;) there were also signs that the bathroom had leaked. It was a definite "no".

QOTD: snow or rain? I can't stand rain. It gets all in your clothes down to your skin and makes things look dreary. I love snow. Makes everything look fresh and clean :)

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - sausage and quinoa

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - TBD

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 1/23/19 5:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Damnit Meg.....1 minute again.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/23/19 6:03 am - Canada

Was I one minute ahead or one minute behind?? Lol.

Ginnny
on 1/23/19 6:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

You beat me to the punch, I had to delete....

Ginnny
on 1/23/19 5:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Happy Hump Day all! What a morning! Freezing rain, rain, slushy roads, yuck!! Despite all that I made it to the gym this morning and I will go back this afternoon for rowing/ab class again!

I'm the Insurance Coordinator at work (among other things) so I cringe when I see the slushy side walks, parking lots and steps to the buildings. I just want to go and get a shovel so I don't have to deal with the slip and fall claims later!

GF - 60 gr apple, 1 tb PB

B - 5 oz Costco rotisserie chicken

S - 2 HB eggs

L - summer sausage sandwich made with 2 mini tortillas, cheese/lettuce/onion/mustard and small tomato/cuke salad with feta and greek dressing

S - 5 oz roasted chicken

D - sloppy joe - (meat and cheese only)

Have a great day everyone.

Meggles07
on 1/23/19 6:06 am - Canada

You would have loved the WSIB claim waiting to happen at the house last night. A homemade wheelchair ramp that wasn't wide enough for a wheelchair, covered in snow, that got even narrower going past a bow window. It was fun carrying the car seat and 15 pounds of baby up it.

Most Active
Recent Topics