Pre-op yesterday Surgery next Thurs

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/09 3:38 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Well I had my pre-op testing and visit with the PS yesterday....all went well and I'm set for surgery next Thursday.  This is the first of 3 upcoming procedures.  I'm having my arms done (and he'll extend the cut down the armpit to remove the bulge on the side by the bra strap) and at the same time doing lipo on my thighs in prep for a LBL in about 3 months.
I'm a little nervous but not stressed....of course that may change in a few days and I'm closer to surgery....

Just hoping I don't pop any stitches!!
BigCityGirl
on 3/21/09 3:50 am - San Diego, CA
Well,  time sure flies, huh?  Don't worry about anything - you will do great.  Just be careful after you get home not to lift or reach over your head or make any sudden movements with your arms.  Even rolling over in bed can cause a wound separation in the early stages.  I slept on a LaZboy for two weeks just to be on the safe side.  The very best of luck to you!  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/09 5:11 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the continued support Donna.

I think I will try sleeping in my "comfy" chair the first few days or week too.  I thought of renting a hospital bed but really don't need it for a whole month so I'll tough it out in the chair. 
I think after my LBL I will rent the hospital bed.

Thanks again!
MyQnA
on 3/21/09 3:51 am
Sending well wishes and good energy your way!  i hope you have a speedy recovery.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/09 5:12 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the support...
totalfreedom
on 3/21/09 10:50 am - Northern CA
good luck with your upcoming surgery.  It is all so exciting.  You will do great!

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/09 12:14 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks Kelli, I appreciate the support.
Melissa M.
on 3/21/09 12:13 pm - Seabrook, TX
Good luck to you!
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/09 12:14 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thank you!!
Wendy_Canada
on 3/21/09 4:50 pm - Canada
I have a question that i have never seen talked about or maybe i'm the only one with this.  I understand how they cut for the arms to the elbow but how do they address the hanging skin from the elbow to the wrist? 

Wendy

Most Active