adding a picture to a posted message

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/09 12:18 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I was trying to embed a picture into one of my recent postings but keep getting an error.  Is anyone using FireFox and Vista  and able to copy/paste photos into a message??  If so, please share the solution.....
Thanks!
Ruth
Redhaired
on 4/12/09 9:12 pm - Mouseville, FL
Ruth-
I do not know a thing about firefox and vista, but what has worked for me is to upload the photo to photobucket and then copy and paste into a message.  I think the photo has to be uploaded and "parked" somewhere on the web before it can be copied and pasted. 

Red

mwy
on 4/13/09 7:55 am

I have FireFox and Vista and what I do is post the pic on my profile and then snag it off of there and paste it into a post.  You may want to resize the pic first so it will all show up without having to move the frame.

Whatcha posting a pic of?

Mary

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/09 8:04 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Mary,
I tried doing that but still not working.
I wanted to post a "before/after" of my recent arm surgery.......instead it's just posted in my profile.

Just bugs me that I can't get it to work.....

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try resizing the picture first.
Ruth
Robin B.
on 4/14/09 12:19 pm, edited 4/14/09 12:20 pm
Upload the photo onto your OH profile page then right click on the picture and click copy. Then paste it into your message.

I did it for you below.

Robin

PS - Your arms look really good!

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/09 1:05 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I contacted technical support because it does not work for me....has something to do with my security settings I think.
But thanks for posting the photo for me.......
Most Active