minimum time off work after a TT?

Dedi
on 10/6/11 6:58 am
REALIZE Band on 09/03/09 with
I took off for two weeks, but it really ended up being 3.  I needed the time off... you will HATE your bed before to long and wish you could do more, but for myself... I just wasn't physcially able to do much.  I have just recently been able to actually feel good.  I had my TT done on 9/1/11.

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

antonietta23
on 10/6/11 6:04 pm - Holbrook, MA
 I went back at 4 weeks and had my last drain removed a few days before and that is a factor.  I only worked short amount of hours and was exhausted but I am on my feet .  I would not have been ready at two weeks.  If you are at a desk I am sure it is different , because moving around you swell more.  at 6 weeks I was back to my regular hours.  I am hairdresser so I do a lot of bending and standing you will know when the time is right for you, we are all different.  
Lee ~
on 10/7/11 12:15 am - CA
How was your consult??

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

PBJ
on 10/8/11 10:44 am
Thanks for everyone's input!  I think that I am going to take 3 weeks off instead of 2.  I was trying to get back sooner because I just started a new job and am feeling alittle guilty for taking time off for plastic surgery but I would have done it 6 months ago if It weren't for my new job.  I am not going to rush to get back..I need to heal right.  

Lee..I haven't gone to my consult yet..it is this Thursday and I am so excited!!  I want to schedule that day too..I know for sure that he is the PS that I want so I am ready to sign up!  I will let you know for sure.  I am anxious to see what my grand totat will be too..lots of learning for me on Thursday!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Lee ~
on 10/8/11 2:12 pm - CA
Ohhhhh, I thought it was last Thursday.  :)   I can feel your excitement.  I think it's great.

I made my plane reservation for Mexico today, so I guess i'm really having my plastics in December.  I leave two months from today.  I know the time is really going to fly for me.

I will be in Mexico until December 21st and I'm hoping to be able to work from home a little the week of December 26th.  The work part time in my office/part time from home the first week of January.  Hopefully after that I'll be able to continue my regular desk job.  It's so hard to know what our own personal recovery will be like.

I think it's smart for you to take the 3 weeks!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active