got home at 5 yesterday

lorilea
on 1/21/12 7:01 am - MN
yesterday I had 3/4 belt lift, bl/ba and tummy tuck. I am doing pretty good.  Definitely thankful for pain medication!

Got my ace bandage off my breasts and into a sports bra with gauze padding today.  I thought I was going to pass out when I saw them.  Decided to wait to look at anything else todayl
Amy Smith
on 1/21/12 7:09 am
Hang in there!  This is the worst and it will get better each day, just remember to REST!  You have just had major surgery; therefore, your body needs rest.  Keep up your protein and water, too they will be needed for healing!

Congrats!

I may have had a few extra potholes along the way, but the journey has been good!   

• RNY- Christiana Institute of Advanced Surgery - Dr. Peters 8/09 
  • Medial Thigh lift & Brachioplasty - Dr. Macrea 7/2011  
  • LBL - Dr. Joseph Michaels (Sibley Memorial) 12/22/2011
  • Upper Body Lift with Mastoplexy - Dr. Joseph Michaels 12/20/2012

JustLookingToo
on 1/21/12 7:16 am - AL
Ouch! Glad that you are home and in good spirits. Attitude is everything when trying to heal from major surgery, and it sounds like you have a great one! Feel better soon!

Raven300
on 1/21/12 7:21 am
 Glad you are home!  it is going to be bumpy for the next week or two. Just remember when you are feeling down that it will pass. You can always come here and chat or read the old posts and see that many, many people had the same worries or felt just like you....about everything.

Don't worry about how the breasts look.  I know it is hard NOT to worry. I waited a wee****il I looked and then was tearfully upset at the boxy, won-ton looking things that were on my chest.  The doc told me (as did all the posts here) that the breasts would settle down into a normal shape.  The puckered skin and odd shapes all disaappeared with time and the breasts look really good at 10 weeks out.  Plus, they are sitting up where they are supposed to be rather than visiting my belly button!
     HW-345,SW-300, CW-144lbs.  DS 5/11/10. 
     First round of plastics with Dr. LoMonaco 11/8/11  LBL, BL. 14lbs of skin removed.
     2nd round with Dr. LoMonaco 2/8/12 Brachioplasty, Thigh lift,  Breast Implants.

dasie
on 1/21/12 7:50 pm
Glad you are doing so well.

PBJ
on 1/22/12 1:03 am
 Welcome home!  I am 1 week behind u and I have to say this board has bee a great support for me.  Everyone gets it here.  So come whine anytime!  Remember to rest...i am honestly sleeping more than ever sine this surgery but it help me feel better.

Good luck!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Most Active