253 lost...skin removal in 20 days

rocktheshade
on 1/27/12 12:13 pm - Medway, MA
hi - just wanted to say how happy i am to have found this forum!  reading all the questions/answers has helped so much! 
we are all so different.  i  am scheduled to have my arms and a panni and tummy tuck on 2/16.
i am nervous, but excited.
now i worry that i am going to have a nice stomach and arms, but i will stil have major hanging skin on my back and will still need to wear "spanx" under my shirts. 
never happy i guess
I have skin hanging everywhere, 250 lbs of it!
I guess I will just have to decide what is important to me and what I can afford.
well, just wanted to say "hi".
also, is there a before and after gallery for plastics that I am missing?
thanks!

320 pounds GONE forever!!!

start 455/ current 135

PBJ
on 1/27/12 12:23 pm
congrats on your weight loss and your upcoming surgery!  You are going to be so happy!

Are you having a full tummy tuck?  I just had mine 2 weeks ago and am very pleased.  Was a tough first week (so be prepared) ...but so worth it.

good luck.  You have come to the right place to learn alot and get support.  I learned so much from this site.

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
rocktheshade
on 1/27/12 12:26 pm - Medway, MA
i think i am (for the money i hope so ).
i have my pre-surgical appt with the surgeon next week. i have so many questions that i forgot to ask at my consult! 
i was not aware that there were different types of tummy tucks!
i am prepared for the pain...nervous about what i am going to look like!
thanks so much!!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/27/12 1:15 pm

Hey Congrats!
I love when it see others who weighed over 400 - gain control and lose lots and lots of weight!  We both lost a morbidly obese person! 

There are two ways of removing belly skin.  The Panni removal and the full Tummy tuck.  If you're having the Panni removed, you won't have any thing removed but the excess skin and your mons may or may not be lifts (this is a big deal, believe me! You want the mons pubis lifted)  If you have the TT you will most likely, but ask to make sure, have the mons pubis lifted and muscle tightening!  The first, Panni only, is not that attractive post operatively.  You look a little misshapen.  Double check to see what your surgeon has planned for you!

I am returning to the OR to get my upper body lift (back fat sucks) and my breasts lift and augemented and have my thighs (2nd stage) done!  After losing so much, I will be having several phases in order to get everything looking good!  BUT believe me, you're going to love the results!  I love my arms, my tummy and my face!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

dasie
on 1/27/12 7:43 pm
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS and your upcoming PS.

Most Active