Plastic Surgery in Mexico

trstears
on 7/12/12 12:10 am - Lafayette, LA
Hi guys!
It has been a while since I posted on here. Let me start with its been 7 years that I am post op bariatric surgery, and I am pleased with teh weight lost and ability to keep it off, however I am left with hanging stretched out skin and that disgust me.  At times I feel selfish because I did loose a lot of weight and should be greatful for that.

I do not have much money, and many people have told me about doing surgery in Mexico. I am just trying to get a little more in sight into it and recommendations. I am looking for a full body lift maybe. I am interested definitely for a tummy tuck, maybe lipo to arm and thigh are (or lift) and a breast lift and maybe fat transfer to buttocks area.

If anyone can help me with information and recomendation and maybe pricing (or financing available) it would be greatly appeciated. I have done a little research on a few doctors, but I am in sort of need for a run down on how to go about starting this process. The last time I started research was for my gastric bypass surgery 7 years ago, and I got approoved through my insurance for that.  

Thanks ahead of time for any information or story swapping! it is greatly appreciated!
NIQAABI
on 7/12/12 3:19 am, edited 7/12/12 3:20 am

DR. SAUCEDA HAS A PLASCTIC SURGERY GROUP ON HERE. HE IS LOCATED IN MONTEREY, AND EVERYONE RAVES ABOUT HIM. CHECK HIM OUT...

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/

Crazeru
on 7/12/12 6:12 am
Stop on over to Dr Sauceda's group.  We have several folks down in Monterrey now.  Lisa heads home tomorrow, Ally had a TT a week ago, Krissy had a TT and Upper Body Lift (UBL) , Michele is having surgery tomorrow.  Most write about their experiences.  We have pages back to 2009 with lots of information.   Dr S is very affordable and you have wonderful care while you are in the clinic and at the hotel.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Lee ~
on 7/12/12 8:26 am - CA
I am another very satisfied Dr. Sauceda patient.  I don't think I could find a better surgeon for me, anywhere in the world.  The great prices are just a bonus!  I was there last December and will be going back with a friend this fall when she has her plastics done. 

Please do join us on the Dr. Sauceda Group!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active