Extended Panni/Fleur de lis TT with Dr. Nandagopal in Ontario

sweetforlife
on 8/21/12 1:05 am, edited 8/21/12 1:05 am - Canada
ello everyone, 
I had my panni/fleur de lis tummy tuck done on August 15, 2012 with Dr. Nando and I could not be more pleased.  I cannot beleive how I look now. I was brought to happy tears when I saw myself for the first time! The pain is manageable more discomfort and soreness. I did not beleive how much I need my abdominal muscles for. Bit of wisdom to share....take your fiber ladies...Milk of Magnesia everyday is a God send. I will post another note on that later. Any questions ladies and gents I am more than willing to reply! Take care.....I don't know how to put pictures in this message but I have posted pics on my OH. Just add me as a friend if you would like to view. All the best in your journey beautiful people.  

May 7, 2010: Surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
August 14, 2012: Panni+Fleur de lis!
"I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me"

bamabelle16
on 8/21/12 5:55 am
Congrats! So glad to hear how amazing you are doing so soon! Keep rocking the new you and loving life! Next week I go in for bl/ba and arms. A bit nervous about the recovery. I will still need a lbl. I am 3 wks out from upper eyes, facelift and neck. That recovery was so easy and I am so glad I did it! Take care!
Highest Weight: 265 lbs Pre-Op Weight: 249 lbs Surgery Weight: 238 lbs Current Weight: 124 lbs
Tess145
on 8/21/12 6:14 am - Senatobia, MS
 Congratulations!  I sent you a friend request.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

Kim S.
on 8/23/12 7:17 am - Helena, AL
Glad healing is going well!  Take care of you.  I sent a friend request.

Laurie C.
on 9/9/12 4:25 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Congratulations, I sent you a friend request

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Most Active