Who is the best plastic surgeon in Tijuana/Mexicali area?

Marquismark
on 8/24/16 4:32 pm
DS on 12/10/15

I'm interested in getting a tummy tuck (abdominplasty).  I live in LA so if the surgeon were near Tijuana or Mexicali I wouldn't have to fly which would be a nice plus.

I now Dr.  Sauceda has excellent reviews, but isn't there someone in TJ that is also good and reasonable?

Thanks

Sleeve to DS revision by Dr. Gary Belzberg. Highest Weight (pre-sleeve): 325 (40.6 BMI) DS Revision Surgery Weight: 295 (36.7 BMI) Current Weight: 235 (29.5 BMI) 6'3"

Ralguy78
on 8/26/16 8:07 am

I had a lower body lift with tummy Tuck and liposuction in Tijuana on May 26, of this year  by  Dra. Carmina Cardenas, of Beauty Enhance Plastic Surgery.

I flew out from NC. to have it because I felt she was that good. Sitting here three months out I can still say she truly is. 

If you have any interest

I was in constant contact with one of her assists  (Joyce Palau) who her self is wonderful in handling everything possible to meet your needs and questions.  I have her information I will share in a separate message. 

I hope this information helps a little. Good luck with everything.

leslielu86
on 9/8/16 8:13 am
VSG on 04/04/16

I won't be ready for plastics until next spring but I'd like that info please.  I'm going to need a tummy tuck and cant afford the prices in the states

It's not about losing weight.....it's about gaining confidence too.  It's not about shrinking in size, it's about growing in strength

Most Active