Tummy tuck questions

Traleen
on 5/1/20 4:13 pm

How was the recovery ? Are you happy with results ? Will it look ok without the "trunk lift"? My arms are super flabby too but only so much I can do

NYMom222
on 5/1/20 7:22 pm, edited 5/1/20 12:22 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Hi ! Not sure what you mean by trunk lift. Tummy tuck is in the front and usually includes muscle tightening, and a 360/lower body lift goes all the way around front and back. I had a 360 4 years ago. Totally worth it and very happy.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

catwoman7
on 5/2/20 6:04 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I also had a 360 body lift. Recovery is tough but very worth it. I'm so glad to be rid of all that excess skin!

Traleen
on 5/2/20 9:47 am

Thanks ! I went for a consult a year ago and the surgeon called it a trunk lift here. Sounds like leaving on vacation ?

SW 271

CW 151

GW 145

Dee_Caprini
on 5/6/20 10:45 am

I have had several friends who have had various procedures... Panniculectomy, Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty (muscle plication/repair) and Fleur-Dis-Lis Abdominoplasty... all had different problem areas and needed something different. Some resumed work (light desk work) 5 days after their procedure and others were off for 6 weeks. It all depends on your specific situation. I also have friends who have done everything in the book, that they could have gotten done. To my knowledge, all are very happy not to have the excess skin.

I have gone to several consultations and was recently diagnosed with Lipedema, stage 1 so my treatment plan comes first, followed by surgical intervention... so those are things to consider as well... you may have one plan in mind and then need to change based on what is best in the long run!

The reason I say this is because I have wings as well that wave to people as well... my youngest looooovvvvessss playing with them. But for me, my stomach and things are what I'd like to get done first... if I never do my arms, I think I am ok with that. So, right now, I've chosen my surgeon and currently saving for the procedure! I have a lot of excess skin above my belly button, so I will need a Fleur-dis-Lis abdominoplasty and Thigh Lift

ignacio09
on 8/26/20 6:05 am

I've just had a 360 body lift. It's worth it.

Most Active