buddha316’s Posts

buddha316
on 4/28/17 8:10 am
Topic: RE: fat discrimination by ohip when it comes to excess skin removal

i am aware of the panni operation my point is that surgery is superficial it dose not fix all the damage dose not fix any of the damage .

thank you for your reply

have a great day

buddha316
on 4/28/17 7:49 am

yes went threw treatment all my doctor helped and still help me with this

waiting for appointment with plastic surgeon

i am not going to be shocked by them saying not covered your out of luck.

i am waiting for that to happen.

then i going to go after a human rights issue

buddha316
on 4/28/17 6:47 am

thank you vary much

i will take your rewrite and send it off too the right people again .

thank you thank you thank you

buddha316
on 4/28/17 6:15 am

thank you for your reply

I like to say something I am fight for my right by my self sorry i spell things wrong to me the words were spelled the right way .

I have a really bad learning disability were i have a hard time reading writing ( dyslexia ) so i might write like a 8 year old i am sorry i am not perfect .

But i do the best with what i have been given. I should not have to fight for equal level of treatment.

I am not mad i am not trying to be rude .

The only discrimination that is legal in Canada is fat discrimination.

I have been doing things on my own for 30+ years for reason i do not trust people do to being raped.

buddha316
on 4/28/17 4:05 am

my name is Shawn
i would like to ask a few questions

1. i need reconstructive surgery to fix a trauma do to gastric bypass done 4 years ago. other people can have there trauma do to surgery fixed back to normal appearance with out a problem just need there health card .

so why the discrimination?

2. human rights is a big thing in Canada.
why in 2017 is there discrimination against a group of people with a disability and a decease and nothing is been done about it ?

3. is it just because fat people do not matter are they just human garbage?

i am a man with a medical need and it is not being fixed i be leave 100% it is because i was fat.

i am asking nice that the discrimination of fat people end.
if you cut us we bleed if you hurt us we fell pain if you call us names we feel bad

thank you for your time

i hope you have a great day

ps better then mine

Shawn

i sent this to
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

out of these five emails i only got one response that was from [email protected]

it has been 7 weeks since i sent this email too these nice people but these questions have not been answered

how come these question were not answered that is the question?

if my question are not answered in a week next stop youtude

buddha316
on 2/13/17 9:11 am

i am 4 years out ( march 6 2013 ) rny and hit my goal 2 years out been fighting for coverage  for excess skin removal surgery but i been told that as it is plastic surgery cosmetic  surgery it is not covered as OHIP dose not cover plastic surgery cosmetic  surgery. 

that is not the hold truth they do cover plastic surgery cosmetic  surgery for other groups just not fat people i have posted my finding before but i was told that i was a Ass hole and i should not discriminate against people that are getting   plastic surgery cosmetic  surgery for the medical reasons . it states in there own paperwork documents that they do cover  plastic surgery cosmetic  surgery and for thee reason most of use are looking for the  plastic surgery cosmetic  surgery we need so we look and feel better about are selves 

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/serv ices.aspx

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/ohip/sob/physser v/sob_master11062015.pdf    page 603 to 610 you should see what i see 

https://www.cma.ca/En/Pages/cma-recognizes-obesity-as-a-dise ase.aspx

look at links above 

buddha316
on 1/24/16 2:50 pm
Topic: RE: getting excess skin removal surgery covered in canada

thanks for your help hope your are better getting healthier everyday thank again have a great day

buddha316
on 1/21/16 12:16 pm
Topic: RE: getting excess skin removal surgery covered in canada

i am working on this petition at change .org to get excess skin removal surgery covered  in Canada as i be leave it is the right thing to do . I am going too send it too Justin Trudeau and if i need to the news media.

https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-too-get-excess-skin- removal-surgery-covered-by-health-canada-for-gastric-bypass- patients?recruiter=384707540&utm_source=share_petition&utm_m edium=copylink

Most Active