"Baby"

(deactivated member)
on 12/20/05 2:13 pm - Somerset, Ky
Baby, I want you to know You are the ultimate gift from God. Blond hair with soft, tight curls and blue eyes as big as the sea. You are the picture of perfection. An Angel of God's. Baby, I want you to know You are the uplift to my day. I wouldn't be here, if you wasn't either. You make my spirit soar when I see you. Your smile makes my world stop and I know it came from me. Baby, I want you to know My pregnancy was a blessing. You saved my life and turned it around. I would do anything to keep you safe. You are loved, spoiled, and pampered; Baby I want you to know.
Krish
on 12/25/05 7:51 am - Shelbyville, IN
This poem is about her little girl...............that she refuses to let her adoptive family to have anything to do with.................she had abandoned her biological son.................now she wants everyone to feel sorry for her...............she abused her biological and adopted family............then she tells lies on them to get other people to pity her
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/05 3:48 pm - Somerset, Ky
You want to act like you know me, go right ahead. You might want to read the notice at the bottom of the screen when posting. I am not here to fight, there are other places and time. You are not a friend of mine, don't try to pretend you are. You are not a member of my family, you have no rights poking you nose where it doesn't belong. It will come back to bite you in the butt.
Most Active
Recent Topics
stream of mind tonight
Zen Sapphire · 0 replies · 369 views
CONFESSIONS!
Hondurian Queen · 1 replies · 383 views
soulful poetry
Maritza . · 0 replies · 707 views