Angel update on Shannyn B: The twins are here!

soldiersxbabygirl
on 4/2/11 10:15 am - Cibolo, TX
I am sorry that I don't have a picture to post of them yet, but Shannyn's twins arrived this morning at 913 and 914 AM.  Baby Kerstyn weighs in at 5 lbs 1 oz and is 18 inches long.  Baby Kinzy is 4 lbs 11 oz and 18 1/2 inches long.  Kerstyn is on oxygen in her nose and has an IV and a feeding tube.  Kinzy is on the CPAP machine, mainly for pressure being put in her lungs and not for oxygen.  She also has an IV and a feeding tube.  Shannyn is hoping that she will be holding Kerstyn in a few hours.  The babies came at 33W 6D by emergency c-section, so please keep them in your thoughts/prayers.  I remember well not being able to hold my baby right away so my heart goes out to her and the whole family.  Will update with the pics as soon as they come.  Hugs to all...

Renae

~*Renae*~ Open RNY 8/3/04 **  (rockmyskinnyjeans on MFP)
Post-op Mommy x 2 (Krysten 12/1/05 Tyson 10/3/08) 334/303/136/135

Friend me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/airmansxprincess

plusizedbarbie
on 4/2/11 10:18 am - Manahawkin, NJ
Sending my thoughts to mommy and the girls!  Emergency c's are no fun!! Hope the girls come off their feeding tubes and oxygen soon!!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

IamMrsMcDole
on 4/2/11 10:23 am - Anderson, IN
Congrats!! I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers!
Jessica

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tabetha A.
on 4/2/11 10:26 am - Ajax, Canada
 Congrats!  Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

thetexgal
on 4/2/11 10:27 am - Fort Worth, TX
Prayers for Kerstyn, Kinzy, Shannyn, and family! Welcome to the world Kinzy & Kerstyn!
LogansMommy
on 4/2/11 10:41 am - Marietta, GA
for the family~ Cheri
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

MusicMaryn
on 4/2/11 10:46 am - San Jose, CA
Thanks angel Renae!  Many prayers go out to Shannyn and her girls.  I'm sure they will all be fine.  She made it to hair under 34w... they will all be strong and healthy on their own in no time!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

tamiissunshine
on 4/2/11 11:24 am - Halsey, OR
Congratulations! I hope they get better soon!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/11 12:02 pm - HI
Congrats!  Hope the twins get better fast and mommy is ok.

Trish W.
on 4/2/11 1:08 pm
Sending lots of prayers & positive thoughts to the whole family !!!

Trish Whitehead

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1336 views