21 week update on me since stomach surg

CATHERINE81
on 1/27/12 4:04 am - BROCKTON, MA
hey everyone well had open stomach surg last tuesday they went in lacroscoptic with camera found small hole and fixed it. ive been able to eat and am feeling better still hard to move sometime but im getting there heres my fav pic of jayauna theresa shes yawning.
MusicMaryn
on 1/27/12 7:11 am - San Jose, CA
wowie.  I was wondering what was up with you and your stomach problems.  I'm glad they were able to find the problem and fix it and that now you and your lil girl are doing better.  You're more than 1/2 way there!  Yay you!  I'm only 4 wks behind you.  Yay us! :-)
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

tamiissunshine
on 1/27/12 9:53 am - Halsey, OR
I'm glad everything went well!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 1/27/12 4:40 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Glad they found a reason for your problem!  And super glad they fixed it and you and baby are well!  Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will be much better!
mandajolyn
on 1/28/12 3:11 am - Tallahassee, FL
Glad they fixed it and you're feeling better! 
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

CATHERINE81
on 1/31/12 11:20 pm - BROCKTON, MA

Yes i am feeling better and am able to eat stressed about money but that will never change so just dealing with it. but feel better knowing i can eat better,, thank you all for kind words means alot to me .

catherine and jayauna

octoberbabee
on 2/11/12 11:37 pm - MD
I am glad to hear that they were able to correct the problem for you.  It won't be long before you will be holding your little bundle :).  Take care of yourself.
Susan Hayes

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1235 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views