34wks and some issues

jennifer W.
on 5/7/13 4:14 am
I am 34wks and have minor issues throughout the pregnancy. Last week during my stress test and ultrasound baby wasn't moving like they wanted. This week he was moving more but it took so longfor him o move. I'm getting so nervous. I go in now twice a wee****il my due date. Anyone have a similar situation? I am really just wanting someone to make me.feel better.

HW: 365  SW: 342  CW: 182

Inch by Inch's Life's a Cinch, Yard by Yard, Life's Hard - Dr.
Madden
craftygrandma
on 5/7/13 9:41 am

i can't help you with any answers to your question, but i have been thinking about you..  i hope u feel better and that the rest of your pregnancy goes really well.  

nkjanes78
on 5/7/13 7:27 pm - Norfolk, VA
My son failed his twice weekly non stress tests and then would be on the verge of failing his biophysical profile test. He was safely Born healthy at 38 weeks. Each week I would anticipate his failing and being taken for an emergency c-section. I know its scary but trust your dr's know what they are doing and they want and healthy strong and happy baby just as much as you do!!

jennifer W.
on 5/7/13 11:19 pm
Thanks ladies. I do feel better
 HW: 365  SW: 342  CW: 182

Inch by Inch's Life's a Cinch, Yard by Yard, Life's Hard - Dr.
Madden
twert80
on 5/8/13 2:22 am

I had non stress test with my 2nd due to my PIH.  He was a stubborn little snot in which it would take a while for him to start moving around.  They would finally give me ice to eat to stimulate movement....it became routine to sit down with a cup of ice for each one. Once he started moving around his heart did what it was suppose to each time.  I had them done weekly for the last 4 wks of my pregnancy and he was born happy and healthy at 37wks.  Oh...and he is still just a stubborn...lol. 

Good luck

Tiff

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1241 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views