Heading to the loser's bench at 6AM!

wheezygirl
on 3/22/11 12:15 pm
 Surgery in the AM...please wish me luck and keep me in your thoughts. I would really appreciate it!
Tom C.
on 3/22/11 6:11 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
While you won't really need it, saying prayers for you.

Final coat of shellac has been added. and your place on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle will be ready by 6:01 a.m..
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
wheezygirl
on 3/22/11 7:32 pm
 Thank you so much!

Amy B.
on 3/22/11 8:07 pm
 Thoughts and prayers going out to you!!!
One day at a time.  
Kim H.
on 3/22/11 10:37 pm - Duluth, MN
praying for you..see you on the bench!!!

~Kim~

wheezygirl
on 3/23/11 1:36 pm
Wow! Thanks everyone! I was so prepared for my surgery due to the wonderful folks and posts on here. I had my pillow for the car ride, the Gas-X strips for my shoulder pain etc. All thanks to you
!
I feel (another) nap coming on! Best of luck to everyone ! 

Tom C.
on 3/23/11 11:46 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Glad to see you officially on the Loser's bench in the Winner's Circle. And WOW - you replied the same day as the operation. AMAZING!!

Well rest up, and know we're here.

Glad to read you're ok.

Boy I can use a nap
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 3/24/11 2:38 am - Duluth, MN
Glad that you feel so good already. Keep us posted.

~Kim~

Most Active