weight loss journey

kimkeever
on 5/6/11 4:40 am - AZ
So I had my lap band surgery (the realize band) 4 weeks ago this past Wednesday...I am down 35 pounds so far in a month...Still need to work on the exercising and drinking my water...Been trying to do what the dr office says to do...I can tell though that I have been having success so far with the weight loss, and also fitting into smaller clothes .....I would like to try to get down 65 more pounds but that will be one small goal at a time....
Tom C.
on 5/6/11 6:38 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Kimkeever,

CONGRATS YOU LOSER!! What excellent progress!! You're doing fine!!

Just keep following the Doctor's orders, and try to make sure you get the fluids in.

Exercise slowly and do "simple" things like park to the farthest part of  the lot and walk into the store, climb a flight of stairs, actually get up and manually change the television channel.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kimkeever
on 5/6/11 8:10 am - AZ
Thanks Tom!!

I have a treamill that Ive been on a couple of times, but have been going walking round in stores, doing yardwork, walking to and from the bathroom at work....My pedometer died out so Ive got that charged up ready to start using it tomorrow (it only reads from midnite to midnite) from when I get up and track my daily steps...  ....thanks for the kind words of wisdom as well, I appreciate it...
Kim H.
on 5/7/11 5:04 am - Duluth, MN
Congratulations! I wish you continued success! Keep us posted on your journey

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 5/8/11 2:29 am

That's awesome, Kim! Sounds like you're doing great!
kimkeever
on 5/9/11 2:04 am - AZ
Thanks Amy....I appreciate it
Most Active