Small Victories

mmrh809
on 7/17/11 10:08 pm - FAIR LAWN, NJ
REALIZE Band on 01/07/11 with
I actually rode the water slides at a water park with my son. I never could fit in one of those tubes......It's these smallv ictories that are the most important. My son and I shared a wonderful memory!
Michelle

TNgal_Knoxville
on 7/18/11 12:36 am - Knoxville, TN

I am so very happy for you. Just think, Your son is going to carry the memory of how much fun you had together. I can't wait to Hike with my 15yr old daughter. Congrats!!

kimkeever
on 7/18/11 1:06 am - AZ
aww congratulations!!  That is awesome!! 

Kim H.
on 7/18/11 9:50 am - Duluth, MN
That is sooo awesome!!! You are right, the small victories are the BEST!!! Congratulations!!

~Kim~

purple39lady
on 7/18/11 11:11 am

Congrats Michelle.  You and your son will never forget those moments.  I am wishing you many more small victories. 

Tom C.
on 7/18/11 10:40 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!

That's the way you would hear it going down one of those slides!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active