WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!????

Kim H.
on 9/21/11 8:36 am - Duluth, MN
I just looked at the message board and there has not been much activity in awhile. Is everyone just busier now that it is Fall? I miss you ALL!!

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 9/22/11 4:21 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I'm here .. as usual
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 9/22/11 1:58 pm - Duluth, MN
Good to know, Tom! Hi!!!!!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 9/22/11 10:53 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Here I am Kim.    I was ini Las Vegas and came in last night.   I am GLAD to be back home and away from the craziness of Vegas.   LOL    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Hislady
on 9/23/11 1:09 pm - Vancouver, WA
I think alot of them are on the regular band board because this one tends to be pretty slow.
purple39lady
on 9/24/11 10:18 am
I haven't been on for a while.  I have been so busy and just haven't been able to go on the site.  I love your new pic.  You look great Kim.  Keep up the good work.  I am working hard trying to stay on task.  I  am down 37 lbs and feel great.  I just recently cleaned out my closet.  I really enjoyed doing  that.  Keep up the good work.
Kim H.
on 9/25/11 3:52 am - Duluth, MN
Thank you , purple39lady! I feel great, too. Problem is..I am GAINING weight..I know I have not been exercising like I should because I recently had kidney stone surgery. I need to get back on track. I need to bump up the exercise! I am getting a fill Wednesday, too. That should help, cuz right now I feel not a lot of restriction. I have noticed when I try to get brave and eat "new" foods, things get stuck, so I am afraid(again) to vary my foods...My dietician says I need to try to go beyond the "safe" foods lol. Have a great day!

~Kim~

Anna H.
on 10/22/11 3:03 am - Lawrenceville, PA
Hello Kim
Just wanted to say you look wonderful. What a change you have gone thru. I havent been on much and was really suprised to see how slow this board has become. I am doing good. Still losing but very very slow. I am now down 40.2 pds. I put that .2 in because every little bit counts LOL. I had to have a complete unfill in Sept. due to some tightness issues. I go back Tuesday and Im hoping to get a small fill then. Its been a little tough as far as trying to stay on track but I just take it a day at a time. I am far from perfect but I have learned it doesnt do me any good to beat myself up over it. Just need to keep trying is all I can do. I'm like you I dont really try alot of different foods because I tend to get stuck on alot of them. Well have a good day and hope to see more action on this board soon Take care
  1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
Kim H.
on 10/22/11 4:01 pm - Duluth, MN
Hi Anna! Yes I guess everyone IS busier now!Thanks for the compliment! I still have about 20 or so pounds to goal but it is SOOOO slow now, kinda frustrating. I have completely changed my workout so that I can hopefully jump start the weight loss again. I was hopping to be at goal by Christmas, but instead of putting that kind of pressure on myself, I have "amended" my thinking and have decided if I get there by Feb 28 that will be ok too(my one year "bandiversary"). You take care too and I too hope to see more "action" here soon!

~Kim~

Most Active