when to weigh?

MrsPotter3
on 7/1/12 3:56 am
 So I am clearly obsessed with weighing myself. When I was nearly 300lbs I would avoid the scale at all costs. I guess if I never looked at the number maybe I could convince myself that I wasn't as big as I actually was. So now that I am losing weight, I weigh myself everyday. I have read a few articles on this. Some suggest that you only need to weigh yourself once a week. Some suggest that people who weigh everyday are more likely to stay on top of a gain and fix it. Others suggest that you should rely on how your clothes fit and throw away your scale. I don't think I could do this. 
So how often do you weigh? Or do you at all? 

MARIA F.
on 7/3/12 9:06 pm - Athens, GA

The first year or year and a half I just weighed once a wk. Now that I am basically into maintanence I weigh every day or 2.

FormerlyFluffy.com

minnie_cat
on 7/5/12 3:14 pm
I am 6 months out and still weigh daily. I write it down every Sunday so I can see my weekly status. I think weighing daily is a bit much but I like to think I do better when I don't see the scale moving...not sure that is the case.
starstruck
on 7/9/12 3:08 pm - MN
I totally understand where you are coming from. I weigh myself everyday a few timws a day. But I only record my weight everyother week.  
Most Active