ROSE procedure

Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/1/08 11:59 am - Knoxville, TN
Michele I am so nervous .....it seems the next 22 days are going to be so long ....I have 70 lbs to lose to get to where I wanna be ....I will settle for 60 ...do you think I will be able to lose that much ...I sure hope so .... How many proteins are they recommending you to take in this time ...I am also worried that because of the I normally have to pull and tug on residents and dont want to take a chance of tearing the sutures loose.... anyway thanks for talking to me ...and I will keep in touch nad yopu do the same Cheryl
momelrod
on 4/8/08 12:42 pm
cheryl-i have about the same amount to lose that you do.i came back to work 3 days later-i am a rn.i am also working out at a gym 2-3 days a week and walking-even though i don't really like to work out.they recommend 60-70 grams of protein a day.it is not that hard to get in,but if you are like me-i would rather have carbo's.also,since i work 2nd shift i am hungary the most in the evening.also,when i go to the gym,it seems like i am hungary all day!good luck-it is still a struggle and probably always will be-good luck michele
brendajb47
on 4/7/08 2:56 pm - Hamilton, OH
Hi, I was wondering obout the procedure you had done? What Dr. did it and where at? Thanks for any information. Congratulations on losing  11 lbs. That is wonderful.   Thank you, Brenda
momelrod
on 4/8/08 12:36 pm
brenda-dr brad watkins at synchrony health-cincinnati weight loss center at union center in west chester did my procedure.it was totally painless excepy for a mild sore throat.michele
Dr.Marcy
on 2/8/08 4:29 pm - LOS ANGELES, CA
Can you give me more information about this?? Thanks!

Dr. Marcy
www.myspace.com/doctormarcy
www.psychologyconnections.com

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911. Learn more about Dr. Marcy at www.psychologyconnections.com

PekinSal
on 2/9/08 4:27 am - UK
Could you tell me what the ROSE procedure is please? We're usually a couple of years behind you in the UK and it might be useful information for RNYers here Thanks
angelrnob
on 2/9/08 1:23 pm - Altoona, IA
It is a procedure to repair the stomach and the stoma. They use stiches and do this through and endscopy procedure, not opening you back up.
JeannieBVA1
on 2/12/08 12:29 pm

I'm in Virginia.   I had an appointment with the Dr. today that is also going to be doing the Rose procedure.  I was his first patient.  He also is only accepting 20 people for the study. I'm to be scheduled next week for the scope..   They said surgery would probably be the 2nd week in March.  There is not many people that's had this done (world wide)   So there is a lot of unanswered questions to discover. Jeannie

Cheryl Gebbie
on 2/13/08 2:01 am - Knoxville, TN
Where in VA is this doctor .. I am getting my Upper GI done on Friday and my endoscope done on the 27th ... to send the results to NY ...but VA would be so much closer since i live in TN.... Cheryl
katchal
on 2/13/08 8:16 am - Goodview, VA
Hi Cheryl., The procedure will be done in Richmond Va at St. Mary's hospital.  If you contact Mary at the clinical trial.gov, she can help you get connected with the research coordinator.  Good Luck Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics