ROSE procedure

babybee6
on 2/13/08 8:44 am - Cincinnati, OH
Kathy, were you able to get into the ROSE study? Brenda
katchal
on 2/13/08 8:49 am - Goodview, VA
I am going for a consultation on the 27th.  I am not sure I will qualify since I didn't qualify for the Restore study.  Kathy
babybee6
on 2/13/08 9:21 am - Cincinnati, OH
Kathy, good luck. I had my scope yesterday and am a candidate. I meet with the doctor tomorrow. Do you know if there is a cost involved? This is farther than I got with the RESTORe procedure since I was canceled a week before my initial tests were to be done. Brenda
katchal
on 2/13/08 9:23 am - Goodview, VA
I am sorry but I don't have any knowledge.  I will keep you posted. Kathy
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/28/08 12:54 am - Knoxville, TN
Hi Kathy ...Just wondering what you found out about the ROSE ...are you going to have it done ?
tybare1
on 5/15/08 1:21 am
Hi there I have a appt. for a seminar at St. Mary's in June, What determines if you are a candiate for the surgey?  Did you have it done? Sandy
momelrod
on 3/18/08 7:09 am
i had the rose procedure in cincinnati on 3/7/08.i have lost 11 lbs the first 10 days. michele
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/7/08 1:50 am - Knoxville, TN
Michele hows it going for you ....I am suppose to be having my procedure on the 23rd
apples
on 3/30/09 2:58 am - merrillville, IN
Hi Michele;
Im scheduled for the upper gi on 4/5/09, hope im able to get the procedure done soon. How much did you pay, how soon did u go back to work. How long was the procedure. How much are you able to eat, is it the same as gastric bybass.- apples
emailhillary
on 7/6/08 12:49 pm
Did you ever hear back about the ROSE procedure.  I am also in Washington state and am interested in having the procedure.  I had my laparoscopic RNY procedure on 07/15/2001.  My surgeon was Dr. Thomas Eubanks, in Oregon.  I was his first surgery in Oregon after he relocated from Seattle (University of Washington).  I initially had great results.  I am 5 feet tall and was 260 pounds at my highest weight.  I was able to loose 140 pounds and got down to a low weight of 120.  I have since had two children, and have gradually gained 60 pounds back and now weigh about 180 pounds.  I am interested in taking the necessary steps toward having the ROSE procedure as soon as possible.

Who is offering the procedure? How much does it cost? 

Most Active
Recent Topics