Any Lapband to Gastric Sleeve folks out there...???

cassandra1021
on 12/6/11 12:52 am - MD
I'm currently scheduled for a revision from Lapband to Sleeve on Dec. 28 and I'm just wondering how was the experience, any complications, time off work, hospital stay, pain level, and anything else that you can share!!! Thanks in advance!
kdolphin
on 12/6/11 8:55 am - FL
 Had mine done with Dr Aceves about 9 months ago.

The experience was much better than I thought it was going to be.  I am a chicken and was very scared.   No complications, work from home but was slow the first week, was in the hospital 3 nights total and the pain level was less than when I got my band.

Good luck......
camietam
on 12/6/11 11:15 am - Ceres , CA
If it was going to happen I think it all happened to me. My blog will give you an idea of what could happen, but remember EVERYBODY is different. I am the only person that has experienced everything I have and I have been looking for another, but no I think I was the worst. Go to my page and read my blog.
Camie

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 8:07 pm
i had my revision on 10.26 & had a realatively easy experience (1.5 days in the hospital).
my pain on my left side was more than i expected - but the pain meds helped out (lasted 4 days).   since i work out of my home & run a small ranch - i had shifted the heavy load onto my husband, and since this wkend have slowly worked my way into getting into my normal routine.

i suffered only from fatigue in the early afternoons & protein coffees have helped.  this is what i would consider my only complication.

Most Active