Im on cloud nine

Mariah
on 6/25/06 9:46 am - Richmond, IN
I got my surgery date and its July 12th. I go on the 27th ( my birthday) for my all day nutrition classes and on the 28th for my pre op testing. My mom is going with me since my husband is taking off for my surgery. We are going to Indy and spend the night since the two are on back to back days. My mom and my husband have been such great support. Im looking forward to this. I cant wait to be on the losing side. Well thats all the updates I have for now. I will keep u posted Mariah
Dee L.
on 6/26/06 8:46 am - Charlotte, NC
Mariah,Won't be long huh?It seems like everything happens around your birthday.I got my approval letter on my birthday also.My other friend had her RNY on her b'day.You will be fine and losing weight before you know it.I am 3 weeks out today and am beginning to feel better but still need the pain meds about 2 times a day.I had alot of work done so I am not the norm.Good Luck to you .I am thinking and saying prayers for you ,Mariah.Dee
~Beautiful One~
on 6/30/06 6:51 am - Suburban, MI
Congrats Mariah!!!!!!!!
Mariah
on 6/30/06 3:39 pm - Richmond, IN
Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes. I survived the classes and pre-op testing this week. I didnt hear that anything was abnormal yet so I hoping all went well. I have about 11 days left. Im so excited. Hope you all are doing well. I only have 7 more nights to work and them Im taking 6 weeks off unless I get to bored. I thought I would take advantage of the summer off and spend it with family in the pool. I hope u are all doing well. Mariah
amybuckner
on 7/4/06 10:42 am - Raider Land, TX
Gook Luck Mariah. You'll be a loser soon. I took off only 7 working days......what a mistake. Take it easy and take care of you! Amy B. RNY 5/01/06
Mariah
on 7/8/06 8:24 pm - Richmond, IN
Thanks Amy, Ive only got a few days left. I have told them at work Im taking 6 weeks off. I figure those first two weeks I will be just recouperating from the surgery. I hope to enjoy about 4 of it just getting used to my new life and get some time in by the pool. I think Im as ready as I can be for Wed to get here. Friday was my last day to work. So Im enjoying this weekend. Monday Im getting a hair cut and color and a pedicure. Then Im going to get all my packing done for the hospital. Mariah
patularn
on 7/2/06 7:01 pm - Hazard, KY
Mariah, Congratulations on getting your date! You will look at this date as your new birthday as time goes on. I know that I do! Best wishes and keep us up-to-date on how everything goes! Diana
Caryl Mauk
on 7/4/06 9:43 am - Manor, TX
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Congrats on your date! I hope your surgery goes well.
Most Active
Recent Topics