Wow! I am so excited!!!!!!

kufanmary2003
on 5/13/04 6:07 pm - Lyons, KS
Hey every one, I just found the RN board and I think this is just great . I am in the process of getting my date with a surgeon. It really has been a long process and lots of hoops to jump through. My insurance approved right off. I have had to do 2 months of preop classes, psych eval, preop physical and interview, diet consult. Boy I have been hopping since Dec 03. I just have a support group to attend and pay for my 12 weeks of postop class and I am ready for them to make my appointment with the surgeon which they said could take up to 2 months. Boy what a busy surgery to have lol. I am having surgery in the same hospital that I work in. I am a critical care nurse, so I am going to have to put all my trust in the floor nurses. Theyr'e good at Via Christi or atleast I can't complain. I know I am really nervous. Reply soon Mary
Laurie L.
on 5/15/04 3:24 am - Murrieta, CA
Hi Mary, I just found this board too. Sounds like you are getting close!! Good luck with your preparations for surgery. I am so much at the beginning of this that I can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel yet! Congrats!! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics