IT'S A DATE!

MimiRN
on 6/29/04 1:29 pm - Dearborn Heights, MI
July 27th it is! Can't wait to be a LOSER!
Andrea K.
on 6/30/04 12:41 am - Tyler, TX
Excellent!!!! Hope mine is soon too. You are in my prayers and I know you'll do great!!!! Andrea
pfrigy
on 6/30/04 12:46 pm - Stow, OH
Congratulations! It is a miracle and a blessing! See you on the other side...Pam
jenn a
on 7/3/04 4:04 am - Long Beach, CA
Hi Mary, Congrats on your surgery date and best of luck and skill!!! ~Jenn~
pccrofts
on 7/5/04 8:25 am - Byrnes Mill, MO
CONGRATULATIONS, MARY!!! These weeks will go by sssooooo ssslllooowww! Find the protein products you want to be on later. Also get some GOOD chewable vitamins, calcium CITRATE chewables, and a form of B12 (sublingual, nose spray, or injectable -- per Rx). Do you know what kind of diet regimen your doctor uses post-op? Sorry if I'm listing a bunch of stuff you have already considered. Oh, one more thing I discovered just last week. www.fitday.com I LOVE this program. Plug in your food and activity and the program helps and tracks your progress! Great News and Good Luck! Pat lap RNY 6/11/04 356/334#
MimiRN
on 7/5/04 11:18 am - Dearborn Heights, MI
Pat, I got my protein, been drinking it for a month and a half now. Got sugar Free Bugs Bunny vitamins and my doc recommends Tums for Calcium. Hoping I can have B12 injections...just less pills to take. I am all set on what diet my surgeon/dietician recommend post-op also. I LOVE FITDAY.COM, been using it for about a month and a half too. Great site. It's not moving too slow, got a lot of stuff going on to keep me busy. But I am anxious to get on with my new life. 3 weeks and 1 days to go! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics