Tummy Tuck approved - Tricare Prime

dezera
on 4/2/09 5:53 am - APO
ok this is a not a reply but more of a maybe you can help type question. I have tricare prime my pcm put in a referral for me to see a PS for a tummy tuck and BR now the referral was approved and i go in for a consultation on 4/27 now does tricare have to approve what the surgeon says or is the referral the approval for the surguries?  im confused.

thanks

Terri 

michellejk
on 4/2/09 8:09 am - WA
siobhana
on 3/6/09 10:01 am - Calcium, NY
WOOOHOOOO! I am so happy for you! I am hoping they approve me next year. I am only about 4 months out and I already can't believe the saggy skin. My legs look the worst so Im hoping I can somehow convince Tricare its necessary for them to be fixed as well. Yea, I know ~ wishfull thinking!

Siobhan

" You may not like where I am going, But you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can!" Toby Keith (Chris Wallin, Craig Wiseman)

-17 pre op (20 November 2008)

sweetbabi
on 3/6/09 10:43 am - Haines City, FL
that is awesome. I'm hoping they will pay for mine ... but have to lose the weight first. LOL If not, I've already started saving up.  :) 

azreggie
on 3/6/09 1:53 pm, edited 3/6/09 1:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
My dermatologist has already documented that I get rashes under my pannis and breasts and use medication for those.  I should start getting that ball rolling since it seems that we are about the same amount of time out.  How exciting!  I think I'm going to start talking to the docs about this.  I have Tricare Prime too and am treated at an airbase here in Tucson.  Please keep us posted about the breasts on tuesday when you  find out.  Thanks for the info.
Reggie

Reggie

dmohead
on 10/21/09 12:55 am, edited 11/1/09 1:54 am - Lithonia, GA
Hello Michelle,
Just what did your doctor say to tricare to get your approval for the TT. I need to have one . I have Tricare Prime. Where and how do I start. What is the correct wording that I have to say to get it approved?

Thanks
Diana
dulcefleming
on 7/13/11 3:48 am
Hi Michelle,

Just wanted to ask you a little more. What did you have to do to get Tricare to approve your TT?
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/12 1:11 pm

Michelle, who was you PCM? I need to change my PCM (who is horrible) and i was looking for a new one and thought i would ask you. You PCM sounds amazing and kind, and that is someone who i would love to go to.

Kelly L.
on 11/18/12 2:03 pm - San Jacinto, CA
Well, YAY for you that's AWSOME ! I'm tricare too.. Have my referral into my surgeon.. But, nutritionally unsound.. So gonna have to wait a bit yet
Good luck with your procedure.

HW 274. CW 129

wljsransom
on 7/31/13 11:02 am - AL
Hey ask for a referral from your PCM for a off post bariatric dr. My dr had me take some classes. Mental Evaluation and support group and diet. And exercise. I got approval in sc. Dr Tribble is the best.. I owe him my life.

wljsransom

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 435 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 163 views