Mi0 Water Enhancer with zero calories

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 3/22/11 10:36 am
Anyone tried this before? If so, what flavor's to try?

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Ladytazz
on 3/22/11 10:41 am
I just bought this today. A little spendy. Ok, a lot spendy. $3.89 for 24 servings although it might be more if you use a little less. I don't like my drinks strong so I just use a touch, just enough to slightly color it and give it some flavor. The water here is terrible so you need something. With my reqular drink mix I use twice as much water as is called for.
Anyway, I tried the strawberry since I am a strawberry freak. It was strawberry watermelon. I can't really taste any watermelon, though. It is good enough and depending on how long this little bottle lasts me I might get it again. It is also handy to keep with you so if you are out and about you can buy a bottle of water and have something to flavor it with.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Jessica M.
on 3/22/11 10:42 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I bought some this weekend.  It's really good.  I've only tried the peach/mango flavor.  But it's yummy.  You don't have to refrigerate, so you can keep it in your purse and add as much or as little as you like.  I think that's pretty convenient.  

HW 311/SW 274.4/CW216/GW 130
Cherylkas
on 3/22/11 10:45 am - PA
 I have tried the sweet tea, and the berry/pomegrante one. I loved the tea one but the berry one is just to much for me. Even with only one drop. I just got the strawberry one but have yet to try it.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Krista F.
on 3/22/11 11:18 am - BRYAN, OH
RNY on 12/08/10 with
where can u get this, really would like to try??
 HW 300  BSW 275  SW  263  1st GW 199  GW 150        
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 3/22/11 11:20 am
Thanks for all replies and any future as I am no longer online everyday.

Anyhoo, I just saw the commercial seconds before I posted and thought hmmmm,an OH post. I'm in phase 4 out of 6 ins. pre-op. Appt. 5 next friday.wooo-hooo(sorry, but oh so anxious!)

I am currently trying different flavors when it comes to water and vitamins and etc. I'm a strawberry lover as well and will typically try anything in that flavor. I drink water now but from reading about the constant sipping and the change in drinks that wil be allowed, I thought that I would get my taste buds ready for new drinks since I'll have to do away with the old ones.

I'm going to give this a try when I grocery shop next week in 2 flavors. Thanks again everyone.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Amber J.
on 3/22/11 11:43 am - Kirkland, WA
 I love them. Picked mine up at Walmart. They are a bit spending but seeing as I pay over a dollar each on Sobe Lifewater, I'm actually saving money with these.

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

wufpackerfan
on 3/22/11 12:20 pm - Garner, NC
I saw this advertised on a commercial tonight.  Looked worth trying.  I'll have to check into it over the weekend.  Thanks for all of the posts from those who've tried it already and can provide the 411 on the flavors.  Strawberry-watermellon sounds good.   

"Nothing tastes as GOOD and being HEALTHY FEELS!" 

RNY (3/11)   Age: 45  Height: 5'5"  &  NO plastic surgical procedures                                                      Starting weight: 270  Lowest weight: 132  Goal weight: 135  Current weight: 138.8 

Carla M.
on 3/22/11 2:00 pm
RNY on 02/21/11 with
I actually just bought some tonight. I got a few flavors, but I've only tried the fruit punch so far. It's good. Really doesn't take much at all, so I think it will probably last more than the 24 servings that they say. I agree with it being pricey, but worth the convenience.
Most Active
Recent Topics