wish I had some lite coolwhip

poet_kelly
on 3/24/11 5:13 pm - OH
'Cause I am having sugar free hot chocolate right now and it's yummy but would be even better with a blob of coolwhip on top.

Unfortunately, it is 3 in the morning and 21 degrees out.  I am lazy and don't like to be cold.  So I must do without.

Kelly

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Soon2be
on 3/24/11 6:18 pm - Ithaca, MI
With my sf cool whip I slice up strawberrys and layer it with sf cheesecake pudding and then add the cool whip on top...YUMMY!! 

Just thought I'd share

-Jenn
poet_kelly
on 3/24/11 6:20 pm - OH
Thanks a lot.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Wendy A.
on 3/24/11 9:52 pm - Evans, GA
Have y'all tried SF Land o' Lakes spray whipped cream? It's in the dairy area by the Redi-whip. Love!!
Most Active
Recent Topics