Friday Fun: Have you ever...

Brenda S.
on 3/25/11 4:58 am - Champlin, MN
Apologized to restaurant staff for the amount food you ordered or ate? Yep. When I was a week or two out, I was out with family longer than I had planned so I stopped at Perkins to get some soup.  I explained to the waitress that I was on a liquid diet and she was nice enough to just give me the broth from their chicken noodle soup.    Over-tipped a waiter because you felt guilty about that small amount?  Yep.  The waitress above more than earned a large tip.   Freaked because you though your jeans were getting too tight and you were re-gaining weight…only to remember they just came out of the dryer?  Yes!  That is one of my biggest fears.  But it's so wonderful to be able to dry my jeans in the dryer now!  I use to always have to let the hang dry.     Randomly spouted off the stats of some food when people were just talking about how much they liked or disliked it?  Yep, I drive my family crazy, I do it all of the time.   Weighed yourself…went poo…and then weighed yourself again?  Of course!  
Bralen
on 3/25/11 5:02 am
Yesterday was my first meal out since surgery. I got a veggie omelette and ate about 1/16th of it. I put a little bit of the rest on both of my daughters plates so it looked like I'd eaten more.
Start weight 263     Surgery weight 247  
Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/25/11 5:21 am - Baltimore, MD
That concerns me a little bit. Why did you do that?

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

mandajolyn
on 3/25/11 8:33 am - Tallahassee, FL

Apologized to restaurant staff for the amount food you ordered or ate? yes, they are always asking if my food is ok and I keep assuring them it's fine! 

Over-tipped a waiter because you felt guilty about that small amount? no

Freaked because you though your jeans were getting too tight and you were re-gaining weight…only to remember they just came out of the dryer? a few times

Left the house rather than be in it with certain food? on occasion

Avoided eating certain food by giving it a good “talking to" about tempting you? not to the food, but to the lil devil that sits on my shoulder trying to convince me to get the junk. I've been known to walk the junk food isle a few times while arguing with myself about why I don't need certain foods!

Randomly spouted off the stats of some food when people were just talking about how much they liked or disliked it?  Yes, then get weird looks or "I didn't know that" comments, lol

Answered the question “how ya doing these days?" with the amount of weight you lost? yes

Weighed yourself…went poo…and then weighed yourself again? Hey, there's a difference, lol

Danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? to many times to count, lol (Sorry..couldn't resist. Strike that one!)

There. That’s a good starter list.

"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 76 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 245 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 259 views