Last post.......

NIXMOMMIE
on 3/29/11 11:34 am - NC
Ok so this is my lasy post befor surgery tomorrow.  I can not have anything but clear liqiud tonight.  After midnight, NOTHING.  So, I have opted to go to bed early.  I would love a martini to settle my belly and nerves.  It is clear liquid.  LOL.  Anyhow, thank you to everyone who wished me well and I will see you on the LOSER's Bench.  MUAH!

NIXMOMMIE
on 3/29/11 11:37 am - NC
ok, I am tripping.  I am a respiratory therapist but I am stressing about my IV not threading properly and being intubated and the drs and nurses talking trash over my bed.  OMG!!! I need to go to bed and try to sleep.  Good night OH!!!

Amy Smith
on 3/29/11 11:42 am
Good night!  All will be great!  I will tell you what the anethesiology nurse said to me when I was getting ready to be wheled into the OR and I started to lose it...."Are you ready for the rest of your life?"  So many new adventures are waiting ahead!  Get a good nights sleep (if you can) and dream of all the things you will be able to do in the near future!
severman
on 3/29/11 11:49 am - Indianapolis, IN
 I had trouble sleeping the night before also.  How exciting that your day is finally here!  Can't wait to see you on the loser's bench!  Give us an update as soon you can!

Stephanie E
Stacy4442
on 3/29/11 11:49 am
I am a surgical nurse and I see the worst most of the time.  And I know what can go wrong.  The IV was the least of my worries.  Relax.  You will be fine.  Trust them.  And trust yourself.  

1Haute Diva
on 3/29/11 12:32 pm - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
 Have a blessed night and a safe and easy surgery tomorrow!  Can't wait for your update!
- Shaw

Amy T.
on 3/29/11 1:16 pm - CA
I hope you can get some rest tonight!  Good luck to you - and I will keep you in my prayers for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery!
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

proudmomof2
on 3/29/11 1:55 pm - Eaton, OH
Get some rest.  Best of luck and I will have you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.  Keep us posted.
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 320 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 240 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 74 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 74 views