Right side chest pain

Jamielove21
on 4/5/11 1:35 am - Carmel, IN
hello all!

I started having chest pain on my right side late yesterday afternoon.  The pain started right around my collar bone, and pushed through my body to my back.  On a scale from 1-10 it was probably a 4 or 5.  Today it still hurts, but is more focused on my back.  I don't have a gallbladder, so it can't be that.  I can't decide if I just pulled something or if its something I should call the doctor about.  (I REALLY dont want to call the doctor unless I absolutely have to....long story...)  I have intermittent pain in the center of my stomach, but that comes and goes.

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

~Jamie 

SW/CW/GW
281/178
/135ish

Mary C.
on 4/5/11 1:59 am - Glovertown, Canada
Don't mean to alarm you - but feel free to read my blog regarding my illness/surgery in the summer of 2009. Just be aware is all I'm saying! Good luck to you!

poet_kelly
on 4/5/11 2:19 am - OH
Chest pain = trip to ER.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics