Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Lozenges ??

Tia Lee C.
on 4/5/11 4:39 pm - Hinesville, GA
 Do these actually taste like the wild cherry ??  Like the cough drops?? Or no?
lynnc99
on 4/5/11 7:49 pm
Not as sugarytasting, and I prefer the cinnamon! The texture is different than a cough drop, as the lozenge is chewable.

Very easy to carry thru the day and pop one whenever and wherever you are, vs. Taking a pill.
Harold C.
on 4/5/11 9:17 pm - Schertz, TX
Try their chocolate chewy bites.  MMMmmmmmm good
Wanda S.
on 4/5/11 10:16 pm - Belton, TX
I have found the chewables to be pretty tart.  Sometimes hard to get thru the whole lozenge.  But, agree that the chewy bites are much better.  You can put them in a candy dish, keep them out and available, and eat them at various times thru the day.  It can be a chocolate treat.  Or, Raspberry.  They come in a couple of flavors.  Keep getting the cal-citrate in, though. You really need it.

Mary B.
on 4/5/11 10:33 pm - Southern, MD
I think they are like a giant sour sweet tart..but not so sugary sweet.

I was chewing them...gross and I wasnt taking them like Im supposed to, but following the directions and just letting them melt is MUCH better. Actually kinda enjoyable now...especially since I have a brand new container!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

snguyen17
on 4/6/11 3:35 am
To me, they taste really, really chalky!!! 

I got a great supplement from my surgeon...It's from New Life, and it has ALL the vits that you need in two capfuls a day!!!  It's a bariatric vitamin powder that has everything you need, multi vit, calcium, and iron...only thing is you might need the extra B12, which I get through the nasal spray once a week.  It's also chalky, but hey, if I'm gonna ingest chalk, it better have everything in it.  I have the orange flavored one, and I just mix it in a shot glass with some Trop 50 orange juice and down it.  Had my labs done last week, and everything came back normal...

Good Luck! 

Samantha

http://www.newlifebariatricsupplements.com/index.php?main_pa ge=product_info&cPath=14_16&products_id=95

Carebearny1999
on 4/6/11 10:13 am - Rochester, NY
I tried the mint ones--I had to spit it out--tasted like toothpaste--so don't do that one!!
Most Active
Recent Topics